Gers youth team to play Brighton

On my way back from this. A decent run out for the boys, and they kept playing football until the end.

Brighton scored in injury time and Akentye (sp) put a similar ball into the box, but our boys were just a step behind the play.

They put a lot into it, and several players on either side were visibly tired at the end.

There were also a good few mhanks who had been at their game in central station at 9:25, which was nice!

Thought our players looked the more tired in the last 15 minutes.

No. 4 palmer impressed in the second half. Felt sorry for the young full back whose error led to the goal at the end. Big Aiden can swear a bit too.

Decent game with bonus of hassle free parking, internet access and reasonable refreshment queues at half time.

Anyone managing to watch this? I'm stuck at the spinning thing.
Cannot get on at all, bloody frustrating
Not getting a picture either, frustrating.

NewcoTed on twitter saying Jamie Barjonas is playing a blinder and we need to tie him down contract wise. Know he's got a job on his hands breaking into this 1st team but I hope he's in the managers thoughts as he conducted himself superbly well when given his chance last season.

Just figured out why we were unable to get the game to play last night, have to disable abode flash player for RTV video to work on your laptop.

I knew this as well but I never clicked last night.

Defeat or not, much better learning experience for our youngsters than playing Partick Thistle or Queens Park.
Who do we play next?

I don't think it matters too much about defeats. Certainly would rather win but there will be plenty of learnings from everyone of the games.

Back