Gerstoreonline

Craigie

Does anyone have a contact number/email for returns? Been sent the wrong item.

I didn't register an account when ordering so only have the email confirming my purchase which will be a generic address.

I realise this has been posted previously but can't find on the board.

Cheers

I didn't register an account when ordering so only have the email confirming my purchase which will be a generic address.

Cheers

I used rangers@elitegroup-uk.com as they never replied to the form on the site.

I’m fairly optimistic, ordered the Grey coaches zip top on Friday, out for delivery right now .... hoping it’s the right top and size . It’s going on for 7s tonight if it is !

What's the script with this site now? Are they still taking orders? What kind of lead in times are we looking a for tops?

Cheers

I had to send back a kids training top last week as it was a size too wee. I just sent it recorded post to the return address on the invoice with a copy of the invoice and a cover note. The cover note was to ask for an exchange to a bigger size but they just issued a refund. I'm sure if you put a contact email in with the return you'll be alright.

I got an email two days after sending confirming the refund.

I’m fairly optimistic, ordered the Grey coaches zip top on Friday, out for delivery right now .... hoping it’s the right top and size . It’s going on for 7s tonight if it is !

I received the grey training zipper. Got the same size as the home top and it's a good bit bigger

Do they tell you it's out for delivery by email?
Waiting very patiently for order No. 21672

I placed an order on 27\10 (No. 20386) and got an immediate email to acknowledge my order.

I got another email on 30/10 to confirm the order had been processed (one item had been personalised) and this email included a link to the Royal Mail website where I could track my order. This was updated as the parcel progressed through the postal system and it was delivered on 3/11.

I Ordered it on Friday Morning , got a confirmation email immediately . 2 hours later I got a dispatch email with a tracking id ( Royal Mail 48 hours) . I checked it this morning and it was in Glasgow and out for delivery , arrived at 1pm . Pretty slick and delighted with it .

Should really be free shipping and returns when you spend over £50.

Paying for recorded delivery on a return is a mega inconvenience when it’s not your mistake.

I moaned to them about having to pay postage on a return for a wrong item they picked and sent. They replied saying to include proof of postage cost for a refund.

I couldn’t be arsed returning it in the end but pretty shoddy for internet shopping.

I ordered it too,dispatched on a Tuesday and arrived the following Monday,was meant to be Royal Mail 48hr delivery...

Ordered long sleeve home top for the wee man and it took them a week to send me a short sleeve. Sent it back, lets see how long for a replacement.

I sent a kids top back last Thursday morning as we had ordered 2. Just posted it 1st class. Got an email confirmation that they had recieved it and were processing the refund on Friday afternoon. Can't fault the service at all

Ordered long sleeve home top for the wee man and it took them a week to send me a short sleeve. Sent it back, lets see how long for a replacement.

Don't hold your breath - i had the same issue X2 back when they launched and my charge back request following 6 different attempts to resolve is now awaiting authorization - horrible and puts me off ordering other items from them sadly :(

Is there any juvenile strips on sale anywhere that I can check the sizes out before ordering it from Geronline ?

When the site went live the service was horrendous, but it must have just been from the volume and infrastructure available to them.
Ordered the home top first and took weeks of checking emails and dispatch info.

Then ordered the boy the orange kit (with name and number) and training top about a week ago, and it was delivered about 3 days later. Much more confident using them now.

Update.. order sent in quick time, this time.

ordered MB LS home top, got sent SS.
After trying it on, it was too small anyway.
Contacted them through the website and got an almost instant reply, instructing me to send it back with a note of what i required.
Correct order sent this time and faster than the original order.

Update.. order sent in quick time, this time.

ordered MB LS home top, got sent SS.
After trying it on, it was too small anyway.
Contacted them through the website and got an almost instant reply, instructing me to send it back with a note of what i required.
Correct order sent this time and faster than the original order.

Still making mistakes then - but at least responding to ‘issues’ and sorting them out quickly. It’s been poor but they are getting there - slowly.

Glad you got sorted mate.

Still making mistakes then - but at least responding to ‘issues’ and sorting them out quickly. It’s been poor but they are getting there - slowly.

Glad you got sorted mate.

I wasn't pleased with the initial transaction, but the service since was excellent.

Shame they never got it right first time and that it seems too common.

Looking to get this top too .Got the orange top but like the football tops baggy .
Would you suggest going a size less for the training top ?

Not sure mate. It's a good fit with a t-shirt underneath. The home top is a bit of a tighter fit though

Small note on sizes.

Ordered a MB for junior as thats what his Liverpool top is. Couldn't even get it over his head.
His LB top fits like the Liverpool MB he has.

All you fatties definitely need to go a size up from normal :p

Just a wee bump for this thread.

Ordered my full kit for my five a sides on Thursday online. Delivered this morning.

Seems we are right on the ball now with deliveries.

So get buying, bears and bearettes :)

Emailed them last week asking if the training shorts had pockets in them, emailed me back saying they did.

Ordered them, they came and there are no pockets.

Small note on sizes.

Ordered a MB for junior as thats what his Liverpool top is. Couldn't even get it over his head.
His LB top fits like the Liverpool MB he has.

All you fatties definitely need to go a size up from normal :p

Had the same issue.
MB is for 7/8 years.
LB is for 9/10.

Shouldn't have to go that size for a kid who has just turned 6.

Ordered 2 Hummel polo shirts and a pair of shorts Saturday night, email this morning saying they’ve been dispatched. Happy days

Ordered a small boys top for my nephew, ordered his name on the back as well like always.

They’ve spelt it wrong.

Checked what I ordered and it’s definitey their cock up. I would have thought it was one job you would make certain of doing before going ahead with the press, but here we are.

I have to now send it back with a note explaining what I want.

Bit poor imo.

Back