Gerstoreonline

If I was paying a lot for shipping costs I would read the sizing guy and then get myself measured haha

I did pay with PayPal on the original order but not on the return back to them.
Go on your paypal statement and click on thegersstore online. If you scroll to the refund bit it should let you enroll in refunds in the UK could be different over there

The sizing is a bit mental on both the kit and training range imo. I'm a heifer and XXL in any tops but not with the Hummel range. :eek:

I'll be honest i sent my kit back as i think the quality of the jersey is pretty poor and doubled up on the training range but have had to go up to a 3XL for the 1/2 zip tops and had to take them to alterations shop as they were fine in the body but enormous in the sleeve width and length :D

Need to collect my training gear from the post office tomorrow.

Ordered the black hoody that came up on JD during the week and it came today. Ordered two sizes. Size up if anyone fancies one.

The size chart isn’t exactly hidden away on the site and, as a poster on here, surely you must have seen the endless posts about sizing?

It’s the perils of buying online and one reason I try to avoid it for clothing and shoes. It’s not as if such issues are exclusive to www.thegersstoreonline.com.
I previously bought 4 Rangers home and away tops and 2 orange tops one training polo and 1 grey half zip training top all large all fitted perfectly why would I then think that 3 large polo tops wouldn't fit ? Thats why I put the warning up for others to know that the leisurewear polos are all 1 size smaller.

I previously bought 4 Rangers home and away tops and 2 orange tops one training polo and 1 grey half zip training top all large all fitted perfectly why would I then think that 3 large polo tops wouldn't fit ? Thats why I put the warning up for others to know that the leisurewear polos are all 1 size smaller.

I recall responding to someone earlier who had to return a polo because he’d ordered XXL. He was a size XXL in a Next polo apparently. On comparing the size charts on the two sizes it became evident that a Next XXL was virtually the same size as a Gers Store XXXL.

I agree it’s odd that, for example, your polo from the Training Range was a different size to a polo from the Leisure Range when they were, ostensibly, the same size.

Ordered the grey half zip on Sunday and got it yesterday, it's a belter ordered a large which I normally am and fits great.

Bought the home top online, large , is quite neat . Order 1 size bigger than usual.was in greaves Glasgow today and bought Hummel training top , bought X large and fits fine , guy said rangers gear coming into there shop end of month including training gear .

1/2 zip training top and orange 3rd top ordered Wednesday at 5pm have just been delivered.
Training top, which is mine, fits perfectly in a large. Quite thin material but looks good IMO.

Anyone else have both the coaches and the players 1/2 zip tops?

I ordered the coaches in a medium a couple weeks ago, my usual size, it fits but it's pretty slim fit. So I ordered the coaches and players 1/2 zip in a large to see how they fit.

You'd think they would both be the same fit since they're the same top but in a different colour.

Nope!

The players one in a large fits me with a little room, the coaches one is fine in the body but the sleeves are massive!

Bench jackets look good. Been after a new one for years. In an unrelated point. Silverburn was looking staunch today. Kits on display in JD sports and the Rangers soccer schools advertised on the electronic screens. About time we raised our profile a bit.

Ordered Grey half zip coaches top Monday evening, arrived this morning. It's a prezzie for my Son's birthday tomorrow so don't yet know if it's the right size. Happy with service so far.

Ordered the grey one today and then they disappeared from the website!

Suddenly not holding out much hope for a quick delivery.

I did mate.. luckily I took my daughter into JD to try it on...if I'd ordered her usual size it wouldn't have fit.
Cheers bud. My youngest is 4 in February but wasn't sure if 3-4 years would fit. Went into jd yesterday but smallest they had was 12-13

Cheers bud. My youngest is 4 in February but wasn't sure if 3-4 years would fit. Went into jd yesterday but smallest they had was 12-13
Brilliant mate..start buying kits when they're young.. give them a good start in life

Reactions: M@x
Baffling how the majority of the training gear, including the training bottoms, have stitched on badges but the actual shirts have printed on badges. If anything you would think it would be the other way around?

Received my mens large coaches training top today, no sponsor! Quite happy with this defect.
3151tgh.jpg

Back