GersTV interview with NN10

I like the idea of that channel but I just can’t listen to the guy interviewing. (I’m sorry if thats you)

Side note - First European Convention this weekend in Zante and first I heard was about a month ago probably could’ve been advertised better.

I like the idea of that channel but I just can’t listen to the guy interviewing. (I’m sorry if thats you)

Side note - First European Convention this weekend in Zante and first I heard was about a month ago probably could’ve been advertised better.
I know I think Sie should maybe take a wee course in media he’s not the greatest in front of the camera but we don’t have much in the way of fan tv. Just thought I’d brighten up the place with a Rangers post as it’s a bit cluttered with posts about them

I know I think Sie should maybe take a wee course in media he’s not the greatest in front of the camera but we don’t have much in the way of fan tv. Just thought I’d brighten up the place with a Rangers post as it’s a bit cluttered with posts about them
I like my interviewers to be proper calling him the “one and only” “the wee man” etc makes me cringe.

Imagine him interviewing Dave King etc at NARSA would be car crash viewing.

Good effort mate. Thanks. Not a bad wee video

It's supposed to be casual not professional, Sie works tirelessly for our club and fans, I know he isn't everyones cup of tea but come onto %^*&!

If you think there are areas that can be improved then email him and let him know, I know for a fact it would be greatly appreciated

Organising it to clash with the last day of the season is madness.

Back