Get the abacus out.

YhcguGA.gif

It's like he's thinking, "what do you mean 6 is the next number from 5, how can they be so close? Numbers have been lying to me my whole life"

A few classics in there, as for the guy Eddie, WTF massacred a million kaflicks in Ireland, if hes talking about the potatoe famine I think he'll find that many protestants also died, but as we know folk like him and facts don't go together.

As for a minority of 700,000 of them here, as the oppressed minority they've certainly worked their way into the positions of power and influence in politics, media, tv , police etc and even of course the corrupt SFA , you can certainly call them that now!

But a classic case of always cheated never defeated, good to think Rangers and the protestant establishment are the first thing they think about in the morning and the last thing they think about night ...lol.

He will have already probably convinced himself they never lost the game, don’t let the facts get in the way

I'm honestly delighted that they keep up with this stuff instead of trying to look inward. It is and has always been their greatest barrier.

Let's be honest, no matter how good of a coach Gerrard is, with the level of financial disparity that opened from 2012 they should still be strolling it. They should be doing better in Europe too. The fact that they aren't is because the hordes have deluded themselves into thinking it was always going to be that way, Rangers were still shite, and so Lawell has been happy to throw crumbs where they could have been cartwheeling away.

Now it's too late, we are pretty much at parity as far as individual teams go (though I know we still need to find consistency over a full campaign), and their lack of European ambition in favour of a tainted 10 has meant no CL and the financial gulf closing.

If they want to keep coming up with weird wee excuses instead of addressing the actual problems, I'm happy to encourage that.

I'm honestly delighted that they keep up with this stuff instead of trying to look inward. It is and has always been their greatest barrier.

Let's be honest, no matter how good of a coach Gerrard is, with the level of financial disparity that opened from 2012 they should still be strolling it. They should be doing better in Europe too. The fact that they aren't is because the hordes have deluded themselves into thinking it was always going to be that way, Rangers were still shite, and so Lawell has been happy to throw crumbs where they could have been cartwheeling away.

Now it's too late, we are pretty much at parity as far as individual teams go (though I know we still need to find consistency over a full campaign), and their lack of European ambition in favour of a tainted 10 has meant no CL and the financial gulf closing.

If they want to keep coming up with weird wee excuses instead of addressing the actual problems, I'm happy to encourage that.
Too much energy consumed in screaming Sevco and we're going bust to realise they have multiple elephants in the room

First time I've ever heard this.

Basically just the definition of them in one phonecall. Beautiful.

That's the nutcase Tommy the taxi driver, no surprise that he is a full-on flat earth conspiracy freak.

The bold Bill had written it all down listening to it last night , it was like Jackanory . He never done his research

First time I've ever heard this.

Basically just the definition of them in one phonecall. Beautiful.

I’ve never heard this one before but I’ll tell you what, if you want to bottle up what a mentally challenged is and what they are fundamentally built upon, what the essence of one is, this call will take you onto the path, this very video will lead you to the truth that you seek.

Jesus Harold fucking Christ, what an absolute nutfuckingjob crackpot caller that was.
I’m genuinely glad I am not one of them. Paranoia and stupidity are just part of their fabric.

Back