Get the abacus out.

There so full of shite and paranoia, they will actually argue with themselves, even after having it factually laid out in front of their own (close together) eyes....... 19th Century Terrorist fucktards one and all.

Oh Dear and sadly he believes every word,but on a serious note he and many others are what society is up against,we often make the comment ,I blame the schools maybe not far off the mark.

Been stuck on a train that hasnt moved for the last half hour. This just made ma morning better, this stuff never gets old.
It’s almost like they aren’t aware of their surroundings and don’t read the facts before spouting off.
Not like a mentally challenged to get the facts badly wrong, is it? :)) :)) :)) :))

It’s almost like they aren’t aware of their surroundings and don’t read the facts before spouting off.
Not like a mentally challenged to get the facts badly wrong, is it? :)) :)) :)) :))
LOL totally, he thought he could just talk over the facts and no one would notice. Boo hoo. Must be a pretty sad existence for them

I used to work with a guy, still have occasional dealings with him, he seemed a fairly intelligent guy, good at his job, he was an area manager so earning decent money too, however when it came to football he was an absolute crackpot, he genuinely believed in referees and SFA conspiracies, they would do everything to ensure Celtic never prevailed and Rangers triumphed, when presented with facts he would dismiss it as nonsense.

Listened to the pod in work this morning. Couldnt help but laugh out loud when i heard this loonball.

Back