Get the words learned for the St Johnstone game Bears.

Love that song... We were coming coming out of Murrayfield after the Hearts game in the concourse and the Bears were giving it laldy.. It sent shivers down my spine, outstanding. It was rousing.
If we can get the 4 stands to belt this out it will look and sound amazing.
WATP

Filmed by a spoon burner but looks and sounds amazing at the end of this

The bearable were incredible the other night but I have to ask the question... what home fan films an away support celebrating a win? I’m sure there’s another video filmed by one of that lot when Big Clint equalised at the piggery.
What a bunch of weirdos.

Let's get Ibrox rocking for a wee change. Our players and management deserve some recognition for their efforts from the most loyal support in world football.

This is the song courtesy of the wonderful Union Bears as sung by them and the tremendous TBO:

These are the simple lyrics:

Every Saturday we follow,
We cheer the boys in blue,
Most successful team in football,
We're scotlands gallant few.

Though times they have been hard,

We'll follow near and far,
You'll always hear us roaring,
From the stands of Ibrox park.

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!
Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh
!​

etc.

Singing and clapping and jumping about like maddy's..... it's the best way to keep warm Bears.

The lads on the park will hopefully respond accordingly when they hear our 4 stands backing them all.

I'll get off my spacious soap-box now lol.

Love that video of the Bears coming out of Murrayfield, absolutely brilliant.

I remember seeing the words to this song on a poster/print, but I can't remember where can anyone help and point me in the right direction, I'm looking to get it for a Christmas present

And here we are 2 and a bit yrs later we are playing Europa League football beating Feyenoord and Porto ,and song is lifting the roof of the stadium ,was at Murrayfield that day ub started singing it.brilliant
A good day out that was, probably the only time I will ever go there, pity Hearts (and possibly HIV’s) can’t hire it for all our visits

Back