Get this service into Ibrox

There must be loads of Karcher owning Rangers da's the club has access to.

I don't know why they don't get them all along to Ibrox with their Parkside blowtorches one afternoon during close season and let them sort the plastic seats.

It's a no-brainer.

I don't know why they don't get them all along to Ibrox with their Parkside blowtorches one afternoon during close season and let them sort the plastic seats.

It's a no-brainer.
Good idea in theory but always the possibility of completely melted seats or half the stadium on fire. Would be a disaaaaaster:p

Looks like the seat has been painted with some kind of resin pre blow torch.

In theory I am sure you could get 20-30 fans that would happily do the blowtorch bit. Not sure the same excitement will exist for the painting the seats with a resin bit.

It's a no-brainer.
Just tested my Karcher. Please confirm blowtorch RV, over.

-
200w.webp

That is excellent. Would love this to happen at Ibrox but I would imagine its expensive

Reminds me of washing the car with snow foam or TFR with the Karcher.

It’s nice to see the dirt just stripping off. I’d be happy to help with the seats but with a blow torch, not the Karcher :D

It’s a great idea would take a while to do the 50,000 seats but much cheaper than replacing them I would have thought. Worth the club exploring to see if it’s possible.

Great idea.

The oxidised surfaces of our seating really detracts from the splendour of our five star stadium.

Would have loved the SJ stand to be completed for next season.

Would look incredible

Are there different settings on it for what colour you want? A retro 1980s day with the different colour seats would be awesome!

Is this a permanent fix though?

Ive read before once cooled down they soon return to how it looked before.
Apparently not, saw this video on Reddit earlier and it works great for a few months then goes back to faded worse than ever before. The heat brings oils etc up to the top so it looks like new, but the oils fade away quickly

To be honest it wouldn't need us to do 50,000 seats.

The main problem with the seats is in the Govan, Copland and Broomloan.

Main Stand would not necessarily need doing. Only maybe the enclosures.

Main Stand doesn't really need done and it holds approx 20,000, so only really about 30k needing done, generally.
I just don’t see this being cost effective given how many seat it is . How much do they charge per seat ? What are the costs of gas, Labour etc

Back