Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

Pretty sure there's only one way in and out isn't there? The big blue gates?

Plenty of space to congregate either side of the gates - there's two reasonably sized grassed areas and there's a large public footpath directly across we can congregate along.

In terms of parking, whenever I've been up I either park at the big Tesco by the station and cut through Lennox Park and down Auchenhowie road, or, park at Waitrose/Home Bargains on Glasgow road and nip round the corner. There's also a fair bit of parking along Finlay Rise (residential road just off Auchenhowie Road).

Plus airport parking is ridiculous pricing these days. Even for 1 hour. Training complex you can park at the tennis club and walk down for free

As much as I don’t want you to be up for Saturday it would be fantastic for your players to see that show of support and gratitude for an incredible journey.

I think there is far more to come from Rangers next season. Players may leave etc but I believe van Bronckhorst has found his feet and will be the man to take the levels up even further.

And for %^*& sake please win the league next year!

Maybe best to reserve that welcome for the guys who collapsed in the stadium, the guy who had a heart attack and the guy who badly injured his leg on the steep terracing.

When I asked the medical staff for help for dehydration the only suggestion given was to leave the Stadium which sadly some distraught Bears had to do at half time.

Running of drinks an hour before kick was serious and no laughing matter.
That was ridiculous, an hour before kick off and only Coke Zero left. 35 degree heat and no water. Seen a guy carrying his young lad out at half time to go and get water from elsewhere an absolute disgrace.

That was ridiculous, an hour before kick off and only Coke Zero left. 35 degree heat and no water. Seen a guy carrying his young lad out at half time to go and get water from elsewhere an absolute disgrace.
Coke zero is rank, tap water is probably an upgrade tbh….

No all joking aside, the club should complain about this. They wont, but they should!

That’s what should happen.

But will the armchair loyal be even bothered enough to travel a relatively short distance (for most) whilst those of us over here recover from the on set of dehydration and eventually make our way home.

Was it your first trip abroad pal?

The seasoned travellers among us know to keep their fluids topped up throughout the day, especially in warm climates and especially when drinking alcohol. Can never rely on the facilities on these away trips.

Was it your first trip abroad pal?

The seasoned travellers among us know to keep their fluids topped up throughout the day, especially in warm climates and especially when drinking alcohol. Can never rely on the facilities on these away trips.
I travel extensively pal and since I was driving I wasn’t drinking alcohol at all.

I would love for our guys to get a heroes welcome arriving at the training ground.
They will all be feeling at their lowest and that’s where we (as we always do) step up. That’s our job.

They took us to a final that many of us never thought we would see again, and within a penalty kick of winning it.

It’s things like this that set us apart from the rest. We follow follow win, lose, or draw.

Edit: the team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie. They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.
Great suggestion OP.

What a journey they took us on.

I love Rangers more than ever.

This Rangers team deserve a big welcome back which will hopefully lift them again for Saturday.
In four consecutive years in Europe they have consistently punched above their weight and made improvements year on year, raising the profile of the club and at same time earned large amounts of much needed income. They are Rangers heroes in my eyes.

I agree 100%. and, by the way, John Lundstram, if you ever read this - you are wrong. You did not let anyone down. You played your heart out for us and it just wasn't to be. We are proud of you all and you all have every right to be proud of yourselves.
Let last night be a springboard for the future - there are thousands of hate filled scummy bigots (just read their fanzines) who need to be driven back into their sewers - starting this Saturday.
Well said bud.

Maybe best to reserve that welcome for the guys who collapsed in the stadium, the guy who had a heart attack and the guy who badly injured his leg on the steep terracing.

When I asked the medical staff for help for dehydration the only suggestion given was to leave the Stadium which sadly some distraught Bears had to do at half time.

Running of drinks an hour before kick was serious and no laughing matter.
You can last 3 days without water.

Running out of things isn't great but suggesting you were medically dehydrated at 9 o'clock at night after a days worth of hydration is a bit over the top fella.

I would have thought the players would want to get straight home and rest up. Back training tomorrow to prepare for the final. Sunday is the time to show gratitude imho

C49-FF964-8120-4239-81-F8-51-EFD705262-F.jpg

Back