Get to Auchenhowie for our players 5pm - they need us now more than ever

They came through the normal route when we qualified for the Eufa groups v Ufa, and the bears were there at daft o’clock to greet them. I don’t see why they would do anything different, plus if they are told the bears are waiting then they will make the point of going the normal route.

If it’s airside transfer you need to head to the airport taxi area on west side of airport they will get busses out the west gate area . If folk go maybe 45 mins before it lands and sees the busses up that side it will be airside transfer . If the busses are down the front of the building it will be normal route out arrivals

If it’s airside transfer you need to head to the airport taxi area on west side of airport they will get busses out the west gate area . If folk go maybe 45 mins before it lands and sees the busses up that side it will be airside transfer . If the busses are down the front of the building it will be normal route out arrivals

On that, the airport and transfers were excellent.

Fast tracked through, zero fucking about.

This ☝️

Anything from the SLO?

That’s what should happen.

But will the armchair loyal be even bothered enough to travel a relatively short distance (for most) whilst those of us over here recover from the on set of dehydration and eventually make our way home.

We'll enjoy our sachets of Diaoralyte and not have to worry about missed flights.

Enjoy the panic, you staunch bastard you.

I agree with you but right now I'm not sure how I will even be able to drag myself to Hampden on Saturday.

But will the armchair loyal be even bothered enough to travel a relatively short distance (for most) whilst those of us over here recover from the on set of dehydration and eventually make our way home.

What an utterly rubbish thing to say.

I was in the stadium last night and am currently in Almeria airport after a 4 hour drive from Seville to get here but making digs at people who couldn't come is utterly moronic.

Good for you mate. Good for you.

Do they not go to the training ground from the airport to get their cars etc ? That might be another possibility for some fans to go there and welcome them back .

I would love for our guys to get a heroes welcome coming off the plane.
They will all be feeling at their lowest and that’s where we (as we always do) step up. That’s our job.

They took us to a final that many of us never thought we would see again, and within a penalty kick of winning it.

It’s things like this that set us apart from the rest. We follow follow win, lose, or draw.
They are heros imo they gave everything in this euro run I will be there let's do this for them!

The team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie.

They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.

Stand up and be counted bears, the lads need us.

Head to Auchenhowie mate for 5pm, virtually impossible to greet them at the airport due to how they are bussed out.
Just saw the edited OP with this info mate. I've never actually ventured out to the training complex, I take it when it says "rear gates", it's just the usual gates you see in the usual photos etc?

The team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie.

They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.

Stand up and be counted bears, the lads need us.
Sounds like a great shout since the airport isnt working out as hoped. Anyone know where is best to park around Auchenhowie?

Just a heads up Both areas are totally unfit for car parking especially around the edges of Milngavie .

The approaches from Auchenhowie Rd @ Allander Toll /Balmore Road or from Bearsden are single track but wide roads with no parking .

There is car parking available behind the Main Street but at a guess I'd say 100 spaces and it's metered a good 10 minute walk through to The Auchenhowie complex.

Can see it being Police Motorcycles to get through the rush hour traffic via Clyde Tunnell or they may opt to go over The Erskine Bridge up through Duntocher/Hardgate into Milngavie

Just a heads up Both areas are totally unfit for car parking especially around the edges of Milngavie .

The approaches from Auchenhowie Rd @ Allander Toll /Balmore Road or from Bearsden are single track but wide roads with no parking .

There is car parking available behind the Main Street but at a guess I'd say 100 spaces and it's metered a good 10 minute walk through to The Auchenhowie complex.

Can see it being Police Motorcycles to get through the rush hour traffic via Clyde Tunnell or they may opt to go over The Erskine Bridge up through Duntocher/Hardgate into Milngavie
Agreed.

A proper gathering at the training centre is a non-starter.

They will all be feeling at their lowest and that’s where we (as we always do) step up. That’s our job.

They took us to a final that many of us never thought we would see again, and within a penalty kick of winning it.

It’s things like this that set us apart from the rest. We follow follow win, lose, or draw.

Edit: the team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie. They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.
Where's the rear gates?

There is another thread for moaning about our fans, maybe post in there instead.

Edit: the team is being collected from the aircraft and taken straight to Auchenhowie. They should enter the training complex via the rear gates. Arriving at the airport 4:44pm so if we get to the training ground for 5pm we should be there in plenty of time.
Flight delayed an hour now

We’ll have a heroes welcome for you too
We’ll have a heroes welcome for you too
Maybe best to reserve that welcome for the guys who collapsed in the stadium, the guy who had a heart attack and the guy who badly injured his leg on the steep terracing.

When I asked the medical staff for help for dehydration the only suggestion given was to leave the Stadium which sadly some distraught Bears had to do at half time.

Running of drinks an hour before kick was serious and no laughing matter.

Back