Get Well Soon Hugh Keevins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roast potatoes, Yorkshire pud with your Steak pies when Keevins dies.

Little speecy Celtic PR mouthpiece. Keevins knew.
It will be a three dancer certainly, Potato Soup followed be Roast Potatoes Yorkshire Pub Steak Pie& Potato Croquets, and for desert only the best Irish Potato Cake.

Old Spew is a bitter old mentally challenged prick

I’m glad he’s raging and when we do 55 the old c.unt will never recover

Hugh like Tom Irish is on the wrong side of history. His days are numbered, his die is cast. He by omission is guilty of supporting the cover up of child rape.

The mentally challengeds will work themselves into a frenzy about this but it's strange how none of them saw the elbow on defoe from big lurch.

Funny that int it :rolleyes:

The mentally challengeds will work themselves into a frenzy about this but it's strange how none of them saw the elbow on defoe from big lurch.

Funny that int it :rolleyes:
What isn’t funny about it is that the BBC cameras both behind the goal and in the SJ, failed to see the incident.

I AM ASTONISHED, COMPLETELY ASTONISHED

How Neil Lennon, Fans on here, and I assume the old codger Keevins cant grasp the reason for the card not being upgraded to a red.

RANGERS defence was built around why our club was being cited yet Celtic flying elbow on Defoe goes unpunished. This is where we won our defence!

I suspect its selective knowledge for their own personal agenda this is not being aired.

In the very same six yard box, the Killie goalie had his red card downgraded to a yellow for what was a worse "dig" at the opposition playing than Flanagan had at Brown.

I don't understand why it's difficult for them to accept the decision. Oh, wait I can. It's because they're horrible bigoted bastards.

I can't understand anyone thinking it IS a red. Hes blocked him with his arm and its hit brown ON THE CHEST. Nowhere near his face. Brown goes down like a sack of shit holding his face.

Live, at the game, my head was in my hands, I thought it was a definite red.
On tv next day I couldn’t be sure but thought Flanno pushed him off forearm to chest, but not sure.
Seems fair he would get benefit of any doubt especially as no ball in play.

Stupid auld wanker, roll on #55 when he finally throws himself off a very high bridge,

Still nothing to say on this, Shug ?

Bloody hell. I hadn't seen that before. Stomach-turning. I had thought that it hadn't been reported in the media - how the hell can this reporting be swept under the carpet?

I trust that the victims' lawyers are resolved to turn the full force of the UK judicial machinery on CFC, and I hope that they not only obtain a huge financial settlement, but also make it clear to the world how poisonous that institution really is.

Bloody hell. I hadn't seen that before. Stomach-turning. I had thought that it hadn't been reported in the media - how the hell can this reporting be swept under the carpet?

I trust that the victims' lawyers are resolved to turn the full force of the Scottish judicial machinery on CFC, and I hope that they not only obtain a huge financial settlement, but also make it clear to the world how poisonous that institution really is.

Planet Pape. It’s a deranged place.
Ffs. Have I just heard right? A poet phoning in saying Celtic are as big as Ajax and they should go for their manager. What fckn planet are these clowns on?

Celtic should go for Ajax as a management solution to their problem https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...hUKEwiH0qXQqKPiAhWjRRUIHVzLBxQQ9aACCDg&adurl=

Please Help, I don't know how to post images - can someone maybe tidy this up for me ?

Last edited:
Don’t listen to Superscoreboard anymore but does anyone ever bring up Browns part in all the shenanigans against us this season.

Brown on Morelos
Brown on Kent
Brown on Halliday
Brown on Flanagan

Can you see the pattern here ....

For someone who likes to ace the hard man he gets slapped about alot.

Scottish football is a laughing stock, how can Flanagan be cited in the first place when the referee already dealt with the situation, while I'm at it why wasn't mongo broon cited for his cowardly kick at Alfie? Which resulted in his red card, double standards every week

Rangers 55th championship will be the death of wee spew. I'll celebrate both. Not 1 %^*& will be given.

As big Drago says......

tenor.gif

He knew/knows as well. More than he could ever be honest with.
I hope he lives forever, with anguish, pain, torture and remorse ,with all the devils in hell running round his head, knowing he promoted and supported a club where young footballers were victims of his clubs sick, twisted, propaganda and crimes.

A living hell I would like to watch.

Doesn't he have brothers who are/were priests?
He must know more than most about the depths of depravity that those people can stoop to.

It doesnt have to be in his face. Its an aggressive motion with a raised arm to an opponent. You dont even have to mean it for it to be a red card because the laws dont mention intent.

Our appeal probably wasnt based on the severity of Flanagans offence though.

I think it was because the ball was not in play. Ref should have had words only with the players. No yellow should have been given either.

Keevin's has been a mentally challenged apologist and cheerleader for as long as I can remember him on Radio Clyde. When he worked for the Scotsman his columns were like a mentally challenged fanzine.

I remember him ridiculing Andre Kanchelskis pigeon English in an interview when he was with Rangers on a clyde lunchtime sports bulletin.
I actually called the phone in that night to ask him how his casual Russian was but did not get put through.

I can’t listen to Keevins even when he’s having a meltdown. Until he retires I’m on a SSB blackout.

No way that's something somebody would say in North Korea, oh wait the SNP are in charge.
Off topic but have to agree. The SNP will have us like some third world communist dictatorship! Half way there already.......

If the disciplinary panel made a mistake they should be taken to task. Rangers correctly exercised they’re right to appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back