Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a breakdown of the Louden's £55 price could be put as:

£35 for the banner
£4 1st class recorded postage
£7 VAT paid by the Louden on all sales
Total cost £46, which ties in exactly with the Louden's claim of "single digit profit"

Now, I wonder how many people will argue with your pricing of £35, or will people finally realise that good things made by people earning proper wages using the best materials available costs money?
I was coming on to post basically this, we don't make an excessive amount of profit on this.
It started with people asking us to supply them with the Flags in the pub
We are a legitimate business that needs to pay VAT on anything in our accounts
If you look @The Dude attempt to smear us, you will see these flags say 'Premier League Champions '
Not really worth anything are they
The other flags on sale I believe are the same
Ours is the proper ' Premiership ' Flags Sorry to disappoint all you Louden haters but facts are facts and I'm glad we gave you all something to moan about.
We also can rip you off with a Quality A4 paper Print of this years flag if you need it

Ps they were very limited and are nearly all gone.

I will try and get something else to annoy you in Lockdown to save you being bored
We do not do anything illegal

I'm sure you would be standing up for the seller had it not been RM.
The price is an absolute scandal regardless what he is making.
I just fkin hates lies. Saying things like embroidered flags costs £3 etc it’s pathetic. And yes it makes it more pathetic when we are booting into one of our own yet no facts to do so.

Im not going to apologise for what a lot of us are thinking. You are trying to rip ordinary hard working bears off.
You have no facts in cost, if so state them instead of being a wee sheep with 2 brain cells. I’m only joining in the witch hunt etc. You get these flags for £3 etc

serious question, more and more threads on here with people selling Rangers related merchandise, are we walking a tightrope after the clubs statement last week about unlicensed merchandise.

Im not going to apologise for what a lot of us are thinking. You are trying to rip ordinary hard working bears off.
No, I'm not, whether you want to believe me or not is entirely up to yourself and all the usual suspects on here
It really is simple if you don't want to buy anything due to its quality or price. Don't buy it, will make your life more peaceful.

I was coming on to post basically this, we don't make an excessive amount of profit on this.
It started with people asking us to supply them with the Flags in the pub
We are a legitimate business that needs to pay VAT on anything in our accounts
If you look @The Dude attempt to smear us, you will see these flags say 'Premier League Champions '
Not really worth anything are they
The other flags on sale I believe are the same
Ours is the proper ' Premiership ' Flags Sorry to disappoint all you Louden haters but facts are facts and I'm glad we gave you all something to moan about.
We also can rip you off with a Quality A4 paper Print of this years flag if you need it

Ps they were very limited and are nearly all gone.

I will try and get something else to annoy you in Lockdown to save you being bored
We do not do anything illegal
Attempt to smear? No such thing there @Robert Marshall. Quite funny though that of all the posts that are critical of you, only one (midway through page two) is the one that catches your eye.

Classic FF.
Castore don’t embroider there logo on Rangers tops - rip off, all badges should be embroidered !!
Louden embroider the flags - rip off, it’s only £3 to embroider a flag !!

Castore got slaughtered for selling hoodies at £70 odd and people are honestly defending £55 for a table cloth sized flag

Unbelievable haha

Classic FF.
Castore don’t embroider there logo on Rangers tops - rip off, all badges should be embroidered !!
Louden embroider the flags - rip off, it’s only £3 to embroider a flag !!
After 25 years I am used to people wanting attention, I am a master at it
The only difference I do it on facts ( not the advert one )

We do hats with the Famous, they’re good but they’re The Famous more than us.

The mugs and stuff are decent but pretty much the same as any mug really.

Can you tell I don’t really like selling stuff? :))

Tbf, you resisted the idea of punting merch for ages. It was subscribers that pushed for it. Then when you did, you would tell us to go and buy your 'tat' cavaeted with 'if that's your thing' :))

Attempt to smear? No such thing there @Robert Marshall. Quite funny though that of all the posts that are critical of you, only one (midway through page two) is the one that catches your eye.
Because you have a history of it, maybe it is the small man syndrome, I don't know
Did you actually notice your post was the Premier League
Or could you not wait to post a lie

Well if the louden tavern isnt making a big profit on them let them tell us what the profit is then.
They have, “single digit profit”, so based on the prices posted earlier, £9 which equates to 16% profit. Jesus Christ, imagine making 16% profit on something you sell online.

As someone who sells things online (including stuff from China), 16% profit is at the lower end of the scale and questionable as to whether it’s even worth the hassle.

Well if the louden tavern isnt making a big profit on them let them tell us what the profit is then.
So you can then re judge?

Why not look into embroidered flags of said quality and judge yourself before an outburst. I expect they are making around a tenner. And by god I. Don’t begrudge them that.

If you want a cheaper version why not buy an inked polyester flag for around £12 from a likely poety vendor outside Ibrox when crowds are back.

Instead of throwing remarks without knowing the facts.

If anyone has ever tried getting a fully embroidered good quality bannerette or customised flag for a band, they’re generally over £500 for anything that will be decent. Work the sizing down and it’s ballpark.

This is my first ever post in a “Louden thread” and I have no dog in this fight, just stating a fact.

If someone wants to pay £55, rock on. Nobody is being turned upside down and getting it forcing on them - me, you or anyone else.

Greg Marshall will defend it in my opinion not much difference from the club trying to get £5.99 off fans for the game on Thursday with the carrot of 2 Mygers points coming within days if you purchase a programme you get 1 point and we had earlier 1 point if you purchased a ladies game club only interested in money will soon be you get more points purchasing items than going to a game Mygers is just becoming a cash cow to the club

If anyone has ever tried getting a fully embroidered good quality bannerette or customised flag for a band, they’re generally over £500 for anything that will be decent. Work the sizing down and it’s ballpark.

This is my first ever post in a “Louden thread” and I have no dog in this fight, just stating a fact.

If someone wants to pay £55, rock on. Nobody is being turned upside down and getting it forcing on them - me, you or anyone else.
Finally sanity prevails. Some fans are thinking on inked polyester flags. Ignorant and really need to think before they post.

“The flock” haha. I’m a free thinker, definitely not a sheep

Based on your last few posts, I’d be excused for thinking you’d get personal gratification if Robert Marshall notices you
I don't think I have met the guy but I have met thousands of Rangers fans so I might have

Greg Marshall will defend it in my opinion not much difference from the club trying to get £5.99 off fans for the game on Thursday with the carrot of 2 Mygers points coming within days if you purchase a programme you get 1 point and we had earlier 1 point if you purchased a ladies game club only interested in money will soon be you get more points purchasing items than going to a game Mygers is just becoming a cash cow to the club

The problem with this is that if the club isn't brining in loads of money then people like your are moaning because we aren't winning trophies etc.

Where do people actually think the money for player wages etc comes from?

The club isn't getting money from matchday tickets for Euro ties, plus no money from kiosks, matchday merch sales etc and we have supporters greeting cos they want to charge money for something else. The club NEEDS revenue streams. FFS.

Regarding The Louden, it's more or less been established that these cost 35 each normally and folk are always asking where to get them. So if you did want one then it's 35 plus vat plus postage and then whatever profit for Louden.

So what's the problem there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back