Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a joke? Wonder what the mark up is for them

Unless there’s a good reason, ie profits to charity or something, that is an utter disgrace

Talk about fleecing your own fans. “More than a pub” right enough
I’ve no idea about the quality. The cost to make etc etc. And I don’t care.

but. No one is fleecing anyone. You either want it and buy it. Or you don’t, then you don’t.

I will hold no one to account for trying to make money in times where the government are throttling us. More so than the pub and restaurant trade

but. No one is fleecing anyone. You either want it and buy it. Or you don’t, then you don’t.

I will hold no one to account for trying to make money in times where the government are throttling us. More so than the pub and restaurant trade

Each to their own but I’m of the opinion that a business reliant on fans’ custom shouldn’t rip the utter arse and try to fleece fellow fans

Just my opinion right enough

Each to their own but I’m of the opinion that a business reliant on fans’ custom shouldn’t rip the utter arse and try to fleece fellow fans

No one is forced to buy them.
Much like the pish burgers on sale outside the stadium. At £5 they arent worth it so I dont buy it. Instead I go to McDonalds and get a meal deal for roughly same price. Its all about choice

He's ripping the c.unt out of his own. £55 is a farce.

i wonder where these sit in regards to the club announcement over IP last week given the SLO is his boy. Surely the club name is a registered trademark?

No one is forced to buy them.
Much like the pish burgers on sale outside the stadium. At £5 they arent worth it so I dont buy it. Instead I go to McDonalds and get a meal deal for roughly same price. Its all about choice

See if that was a street vendor outside Ibrox selling them and not “the greatest rangers pub in the whole wide world”, opinions on here would be overwhelmingly on the side of the price being an utter disgrace

Get your point but I don’t agree with the analogy

Each to their own. No ones forced to buy them, by definition isn’t fleecing anyone.

He is trying to fleece folk though.
If there’s anyone out there daft enough to pay that price for a bit if cloth then fire on, but there is no way on earth he can justify charging fellow fans that price.

See if that was a street vendor outside Ibrox selling them and not “the greatest Rangers pub in the whole wide world”, opinions on here would be overwhelmingly on the side of the price being an utter disgrace

Get your point but I don’t agree with the analogy
Maybe the price is a disgrace. As it is for the shite burgers. So I don’t buy them.

maybe the price isn’t a disgrace. I’ve no idea. Nor is it relevant

They were listed on one of the Rangers buy and sell pages a few weeks back for £35 each, the seller wrote in the info bit that they were of the same quality as the ones in the Louden as he was the one who supplied the Louden.
Have these been approved by James Bisgrove?

He is trying to fleece folk though.
If there’s anyone out there daft enough to pay that price for a bit if cloth then fire on, but there is no way on earth he can justify charging fellow fans that price.
For me fleecing someone os charging over the odds for something people need. Like folk trebling the price of toilet roll and hand sanitiser at 1st lockdown. This isnt that. If folk want to pay £55, and im not one of them, its up to them. If someone sees a niche in the market and does them cheaper, fair play. All that has happened here is the Louden have seen an opportunity and ran with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back