Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them. Be a great wee souvenir. Not planning on buying one though.

Next time I’m pissed though? Hmmmm.

Someone will do them cheaper if it’s extortionate. I see £35 quoted from other sources.

£55.. fu.ck me!

He certainly knows how to whip up a storm.. in all honesty I think he enjoys these types of threads.

£55 :))

If the seller is so determined to say they didn’t cost £3, I’m sure he’ll say how much they did cost, to clear all the ‘confusion’ up.

I’m gonna go with post #64 mate.

Didn’t really answer your question though - easy to say yes or no whether it’s covered under IP

Quite clearly you’d mistaken it for a rangers product, there was a guy last week explaining it and that was his explanation; even if it could be mistaken for a product, it wouldn’t pass IP

This is correct. And I know it applies to everyone as I had a grilling from Rangers brand guys to check we weren’t selling anything with RFC logo or badge on them!

(We aren’t and never will, just for the record.)

Just for clarity, are you saying these flags don’t infringe on IP rules?

Didn’t really answer your question though - easy to say yes or no whether it’s covered under IP

Quite clearly you’d mistaken it for a Rangers product, there was a guy last week explaining it and that was his explanation; even if it could be mistaken for a product, it wouldn’t pass IP
I can get that we would own our logos, crests and badges. Not sure about ‘The Rangers’. There’s others who might call themselves ‘The Rangers’ - Texas Rangers, New York Rangers etc.

Given the high profile of the Bar, and family links to the Club, I’d be surprised if this wasn‘t ‘clean’.

Eu77lkfXUAU4x2y

£55 for that haha! Been a while since I’ve saw The Louden get it tight on here. I suppose there’s no away tickets to be swooped up, may as well try rinse £52 profit off the troops then! :)

Will it fall apart ?
They'll send you out the wrong size, charge you to return it, then they will tell you they never received it back so you end up with no top and £68.70 out of pocket, even more of a p!ss take than £55 for one of those flags, at least u have something to show for your money if you buy one of them.

I'm not a fan of the flags at all, but you can't really compare flags made in China by someone earning £200 a month wages via AliBaba to someone making them here.

Also, just because they will make something that looks the same as the flags offered by the Louden, doesn't mean what you'll get is anywhere near the quality. I seem to remember a thread on here not long ago about the differences in jerseys made in Turkey to ones made in China, which had folk wanting to boycott the club because they were massively inferior. And that's just comparing to Turkey, not a bespoke service in the UK. On that point, what do you think the cost price is for a jersey to be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back