Getting 2nd place and winning the Scottish Cup

Pvt. Hudson

That’s what we should be focusing on now. Today’s result has clearly given us not a chance of winning the league this term. We have a tough tie against Kilmarnock and then the sheep. It’ll be tough but a trophy would be nice, us fans deserve it. It’s what we should be focusing on now in my opinion.

(I await the jokes about my name)

Last edited:
Been saying this since the start of the season . There was no title race . But we can and should win a cup .

Been saying this since the start of the season . There was no title race . But we can and should win a cup .

There should have been a title race. Even more so after the shite they have been this season.

We have let them off. Only have ourselves to blame. They will win the league by at least 15.

A cup, we won't even tickle that.

Back to back to back trebles - acceptable?

Is is %^*&.

There should have been a title race. Even more so after the shite they have been this season.

We have let them off. Only have ourselves to blame. They will win the league by at least 15.

Is is %^*&.

There’s no reason why we can’t win the Scottish cup . It can be done .

Was done after Livi and Dundee away IMO. But aye Scottish Cup would be nice. Euro run was well over my expectations aswell and a cracking holiday Vienna was too. League is away pending results tomorrow.
Not sure how you can say that when we went into the split level on points with them, Killie and today have been the fatal blows

2nd in the league at this stage is all we can aim for, thoroughly depressing, as I mentioned in another thread, it’s galling too as the mhanks are totally there for the taking.

We are nowhere good enough to win the title and I seriously doubt we are good enough for the cup.

Our season could be defined in the next few days by one team - Kilmarnock

This time last season with probably a weaker squad we still in the Scottish Cup and still keeping tabs with them in the League, so much we could have give them a bloody nose but went down with a whimper hopefully it isn't repeated

The Scottish Cup is an absolute must but it's going to be very, very tough. Not because Killie and then Aberdeen and the rest of the sides left are too much to fear, but because I just don't trust this squad to produce the goods when it matters. We've seen it all too often this season.

I have a bad feeling about the Sheep away but we have Killie to take care of first and that won't be easy. Two things must happen on Wednesday night. 1) we win and progress obviously and 2) Morelos gets through the tie without getting sent off and therefore suspended for the Quarter Final. I would honestly not give us much chance of winning at Pittodrie without him, as much as that makes.me sick to even write that, as Rangers should take care of Aberdeen every single time, but as said, I just don't trust this squad especially minus Alfie.

Might get pelters for this but I can’t see us winning the Scottish cup. Not just because of the performance today I just don’t trust this group of players not to feck it up. Even if we beat killie there is an accident waiting to happen. Hope I’m wrong though and we stop the filth winning it again.

Is is %^*&.
This is what worries me, they won the league with about 82 points last season and it will probably be the same again.

We might not get a better chance for a while than the last 2 seasons, they have been there for the taking if we had been able to assemble even a half decent team.

Our team have shown they can play well but its every now and again and not consistent.

So annoying!

Might get pelters for this but I can’t see us winning the Scottish cup. Not just because of the performance today I just don’t trust this group of players not to feck it up. Even if we beat killie there is an accident waiting to happen. Hope I’m wrong though and we stop the filth winning it again.
You won’t take pelters, the defeatist loyal are out in full force today

Wednesday night will be another game like today. Killie sit in And we struggle to break them down. Could go to a shootout

If killie win tomorrow we will be 5 points off the top, the league seems to have been finished every other week for us since about september and them a few weeks later we are back in it. Bipolar emotions this place has are unbelievable

optimistic loyal fair play to you hope your are right. But let’s be honest the filth will not throw it away now.

We won't win the Scottish Cup. We're too inconsistent and can't be trusted to turn up when expected to win.

That’s what we should be focusing on now. Today’s result has clearly given us not a chance of winning the league this term. We have a tough tie against Kilmarnock and then the sheep. It’ll be tough but a trophy would be nice, us fans deserve it. It’s what we should be focusing on now in my opinion.

And then probably Hearts and then the mentally challengeds.

If we're going to win that Cup, we're certainly going to have to do it the hard way.

Bring 'em on.

I keep reading that they are there for the taking and it might be right but that was my exact thoughts at the game today about us at home against a poor spl team. Deflated today

That's a defeatists attitude.

I've tried to stick up for the team and stay optimistic, but we've ruined a golden opportunity to grab the title.

I could count on one hand, who has a backbone in our squad.

There are just too many pussies on board.

It’s the bare minimum we should be expecting or this season has been yet another disaster.

Pathetic I know, but if you offered me Hibs beating the tramps in the SC right now, and no further guarantees on anything else like our cup run or league position, I'd probably take it.

Back