Getting a strip signed

Kickwaemaright

Can anyone suggest the best time to catch the players at the HTC?
Looking to get a jersey signed to auction at my daughters school fete.

If anyone knows of an easier way to get this done i would appreciate it.

Can anyone suggest the best time to catch the players at the HTC?
Looking to get a jersey signed to auction at my daughters school fete.

If anyone knows of an easier way to get this done i would appreciate it.
I think if you get in touch with the charity foundation they helped me with signed stuff before you may have to provide the shirt etc

Cheers Bud. I just read on another post that they don't like you hanging around the HTC looking for autographs!
Will give your suggestion a try.
I think someone on the rangers charity page there is a form you can fill in like for info for events/ fundraisers etc hope this helps pal all the best

Hang around the Copeland after a home game & you’ll get pretty much all the players to sign your top. All the players are more than happy to sign your stuff. You might have to hang around for 40 or so mins until they come out but it’ll be worth it meeting them all.

Hang around the Copeland after a home game & you’ll get pretty much all the players to sign your top. All the players are more than happy to sign your stuff. You might have to hang around for 40 or so mins until they come out but it’ll be worth it meeting them all.
Might give that a try. Just need to dump the supporters bus and make my own way back.

It gets tricky these days. They seem to have barriers in place at the copland to let the players through and they were signing things on Sunday but we also had morelos and polster coming out of the hospitality door at the club deck and defoe and kamara coming out the front door.

That was just the ones we saw on Sunday when we were getting pictures with our grandson

Back