Getting Away Tickets (Dudee; Hearts & Hibs) Moving To Scotland After 30 years away

JimmyTinfoil

Ladies/Gents

Moving upto Fife at the end of JULY with family etc .

Im not from there but Im banned from Isle of Bute for many reasons which I wont go into in this thread.

I want to see Rangers as its been so long. No excuses.

So I will use this opportunity to either:-

1. Buy an away ticket at Hearts/Hibs/Dundee
  2. Pretend Im one of the above and sit with my mouth taped shut
    • I will need to stay unkept and unclean so Im not spotted as an outsider.
    • I will fake the taking of hard drugs and just go on a bender without washing for 3x weeks prior to the game.
Questions - How do I go about buying an away ticket so I can sit with my fellow bears?

How would I buy one for the scum above and pretend Im one of Hearts/Hibs/Dundee and would you recommend such an action with an 11 year boy (my son)

Cheers

Jimmy

Ladies/Gents

Im not from there but Im banned from Isle of Bute for many reasons which I wont go into in this thread.

• I will fake the taking of hard drugs and just go on a bender without washing for 3x weeks prior to the game.
Questions - How do I go about buying an away ticket so I can sit with my fellow bears?

How would I buy one for the scum above and pretend Im one of Hearts/Hibs/Dundee and would you recommend such an action with an 11 year boy (my son)

Cheers

Jimmy
Before anyone can answer you will have to tell us why you are barred from the Isle of Bute

Seriously, i think you can only get an away ticket if you are a Season Ticket holder or a member of a supporters club mate.

Before anyone can answer you will have to tell us why you are barred from the Isle of Bute

Seriously, i think you can only get an away ticket if you are a Season Ticket holder or a member of a supporters club mate.
Away CCCS is no more.
Away tickets are through the MyGers membership tiered sales.

In normal times, probably pick up outside the ground for Dundee. Hearts and Hibs you’ll be in the home end if you want to go

Covid times, you won’t be going.

For Hearts and Hibs they sometimes limit home ticket sales for games against us and them to people already registered on their system and who have previous purchases.

Dundee FC typically sells Rangers end tickets if you rock up their ticket office.

However you might need a DD postcode ID. Dunno if they would accept a Fife postcode but they may do since it’s just over the bridge.

Ladies/Gents

Cheers

Jimmy
Good choice of name cos you're going to need a hat made of your surname mate.

I know Dundee used to keep a certain amount of away tickets back for Rangers fans that you can buy if you are a local, you need to prove your address and you can get up to 2 tickets.

It's been a few years now since I went down this route, so no idea if it's still a thing.

I'm in Dundee so I can get tickets that way for anyone if it's still something that they do.

I could be wrong but I'm thinking that Dundee Utd do something similar.

Ladies/Gents

Cheers

Jimmy
We’re you selling gear on the Isle of Bute?

FF give away free tickets to Bears that spill the beans on a good story.

On a serious note OP, I'd imagine it would be very difficult to get a ticket these days. Maybe a friend or family member will give up a ticket for you. I had them do that for me on visits home

If my experience of Hibs is anything to go by you have no chance. I know of a group of lads who went on a stag weekend to Edinburgh two years ago and they contacted Hibs to buy tickets for a game that did not involve, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen or Hearts. They were told everyone would have to register and pay a significant membership fee on top of the ticket price. Hibs were told to stick it ......

He used a mobile phone and the islanders tried to burn him for witchcraft.

There are many puzzling and frankly unnerving things about this post, Mr Tinfoil, but I must ask for clarification on this "etc" you speak of. Do you have some kind of indentured servant who you keep in a cage? Is this somehow connected to your exile from Bute? Are you why Caledonian MacBrayne have stationed armed guards at Wemyss Bay ferry terminal?

Will all away tickets come through MyGers ?
What happens with the clubs that sold their away tickets directly to the fans & not via Rangers TC.
Remains to be seen,when we start getting back to away games,what arrangements individual clubs will put in place as far as ticket sales go.
Plus,previously only 50% of any allocation the club received went to the away ticket scheme.The club took an allocation and a percentage went to the RSC’s.

Can you be banned from an island?

I applaud the fact that being banned from Bute is absolutely %^*& all to do with your question but you’ve added it in anyway.

Can anyone from Bute please confirm if there are posters hanging on every lamppost with a picture of a guy with a big banned stamp over it?

Back