Getting Away Tickets (Dudee; Hearts & Hibs) Moving To Scotland After 30 years away

Such a beautifully laid out post yet full of absolute crackpottery.

@Empire - I think he’s misunderstood, when you ban someone, they don’t have to leave the island, do they? :D

Can you be banned from an island?

I applaud the fact that being banned from Bute is absolutely %^*& all to do with your question but you’ve added it in anyway.

Can anyone from Bute please confirm if there are posters hanging on every lamppost with a picture of a guy with a big banned stamp over it?
I’ve actually heard of someone through a court judgement being banned from an entire town due to multiple convictions of disorderly behaviour while out drinking. That wasn’t in Scotland though.

I'm originally from Bute and the only guy that was ever banned was for beasting a dog.

It was in the local paper and everything.

Malcolm, is that you?

I googled the terms 'Rothesay' and 'Rampage' as I felt this is how a newspaper would likely describe a number of "reasons". There was a match, but was gutted the guy was too young to have an 11 year old.

I'm now hoping it's this.

Ok It was "An act of Piracy" which we nearly got caught for. Ref the big feck of Calmac ships.

It was 20 years ago. Im not really banned ...

Others from Bute were Involved.......

Ok It was "An act of Piracy" which we nearly got caught for. Ref the big feck of Calmac ships.

If you didn't get caught, why are you "banned"?

Such a beautifully laid out post yet full of absolute crackpottery.

@Empire - I think he’s misunderstood, when you ban someone, they don’t have to leave the island, do they? :D
I got out of dodge city with 24hrs of the Incident in-case they banned me for life.

That may suit some people. But when you were a serving armed forces member it would cause me a world of pain.

All behind me now

Piracy?

Are you a time traveller?

Will you require a disabled ticket because of your wooden leg and eye patch?

Or some Trill for Polly the Parrot?:)):)):))

Can you be banned from an island?

I applaud the fact that being banned from Bute is absolutely %^*& all to do with your question but you’ve added it in anyway.

Can anyone from Bute please confirm if there are posters hanging on every lamppost with a picture of a guy with a big banned stamp over it?
You most certainly can, happened to a local lad in Orkney about 25 years ago, fisherman/junkie and an absolute rocket, never out of bother, car offences, drink/drug offences, vandalism and just being a general idiot.

Last edited:
Ladies/Gents

Moving upto Fife at the end of JULY with family etc .

Im not from there but Im banned from Isle of Bute for many reasons which I wont go into in this thread.

I want to see Rangers as its been so long. No excuses.

So I will use this opportunity to either:-

1. Buy an away ticket at Hearts/Hibs/Dundee
  2. Pretend Im one of the above and sit with my mouth taped shut
    • I will need to stay unkept and unclean so Im not spotted as an outsider.
    • I will fake the taking of hard drugs and just go on a bender without washing for 3x weeks prior to the game.
Questions - How do I go about buying an away ticket so I can sit with my fellow bears?

How would I buy one for the scum above and pretend Im one of Hearts/Hibs/Dundee and would you recommend such an action with an 11 year boy (my son)

Cheers

Jimmy
Fair enough you want to keep your business to yourself but given that it appears that you've committed a horrific crime on the isle of bute then spent 30 years in the jail, I'd suggest you atleast vaguely explain :)) :))

Will all away tickets come through MyGers ?
What happens with the clubs that sold their away tickets directly to the fans & not via Rangers TC.
Only Dundee have sold a limited numbers of tickets to Rangers fans since Rangers have been back in the premier league. Rangers sell all away tickets directly with 30% going to RSC's, 20% to corporate & players and 50% to season ticket holders. As of next season the season ticket away allocation will be sold online to season ticket holders with a mygers membership.

FYI there will be no away fans domestically for a while.

Remains to be seen,when we start getting back to away games,what arrangements individual clubs will put in place as far as ticket sales go.
Plus,previously only 50% of any allocation the club received went to the away ticket scheme.The club took an allocation and a percentage went to the RSC’s.
Only Dundee have sold a limited numbers of tickets to Rangers fans since Rangers have been back in the premier league. Rangers sell all away tickets directly with 30% going to RSC's, 20% to corporate & players and 50% to season ticket holders. As of next season the season ticket away allocation will be sold online to season ticket holders with a mygers membership.
FYI there will be no away fans domestically for a while.

Cheers , I wasn't sure who done that

Im sure Hibs , St Mirren & Falkirk all done it at one point.

Back