Getting rangers memorabilia vallued

SteeshKerr

A friend I work with dad passed away and left her old rangers stuff . Medals from winning league seasons amongst other things she is looking to get them valued but unsure how to do so any advice on where to go ?

The value of something is only what someone is willing to pay.

We are in a huge cost of living crisis so whilst someone might give you a valuation, there's nothing to say someone will pay it.

Some auction houses may value them I suppose.

If its medals that belonged to ex players rather than reproductions I'd have thought they'd be worth a reason sum and certain players medals more than others.

Sounds interesting anyway.

Good luck.

We are in a huge cost of living crisis so whilst someone might give you a valuation, there's nothing to say someone will pay it.
Not only that.

A friend I work with dad passed away and left her old rangers stuff . Medals from winning league seasons amongst other things she is looking to get them valued but unsure how to do so any advice on where to go
Try advice on Rangers collectors Facebook page or other auctions sites

A friend I work with dad passed away and left her old rangers stuff . Medals from winning league seasons amongst other things she is looking to get them valued but unsure how to do so any advice on where to go ?
Auction house is your best bet don't have to put it in but they will give you a guide price

I will give you £5

If there is anything really old and interesting, contact the club first they might be interested for the museum.

I might buy it if you tell me what itis

if its players medals, look at past catalogues from mctears ,graham budd and sporting gold etc, they have sold a lot and should give you a guide as to what you may look to get, David mason will tell you everything you want to know about the history but not really the value i would imagine

McTears Auctioneers in Glasgow occasionally have Rangers memorabilia for auction…May be worth giving them a call.

Thats not what the OP asked, where can you get Rangers memorabilia valued!!!!!

Back