Getting under their Skin

Gib1958

I’m off tomorrow and missis is early so in conservatory having a few beers , opened windows so I could let my three poet neighbours hear my tunes tunes , got. Couple of shouts but nothing compared when I played “ Never Walk Alone and added a few shouts of Stevie G “ I got a reaction off all three , so winc up now on slop John B . We are having party , simply the best . Penny Arcade . Living it up , absent friends nothing I can get done with . Any other suggestions to keep them awake and deliver the pain .
Oh getting louder the more vodka I have .WATP

I’m off tomorrow and missis is early so in conservatory having a few beers , opened windows so I could let my three poet neighbours hear my tunes tunes , got. Couple of shouts but nothing compared when I played “ Never Walk Alone and added a few shouts of Stevie G “ I got a reaction off all three , so winc up now on slop John B . We are having party , simply the best . Penny Arcade . Living it up , absent friends nothing I can get done with . Any other suggestions to keep them awake and deliver the pain .
Ask alexa for gypsies,tramps and thieves by cher that will go down well

I saw you crying in the pineapple!

I get what your doing mate, but don't give them the opportunity to call the police on you.

That’s the bit I’m laughing at, Mrs away to bed up early, OP decides to try and start a fight with the neighbours listening to walk alone randomly shouting Stevie G.
I saw you crying in the pineapple!
[/QUOTnot trying to start a fight just annoying them and getting own back , had to put up with their parties and flags over the last few years , I am enjoying our success and achievement , you drink your coco and cuddle up

Class mate gawn yersel.
I'm sure your okay to noise them up till 11pm without police involvement.

Come on over to my place on loop :))

Not this YNWA pish again. Billy Boys will, do

Done the same last night, Turn it up op

Blue Heaven - Fats Domino

Back