Getting under their Skin

I’m off tomorrow and missis is early so in conservatory having a few beers , opened windows so I could let my three poet neighbours hear my tunes tunes , got. Couple of shouts but nothing compared when I played “ Never Walk Alone and added a few shouts of Stevie G “ I got a reaction off all three , so winc up now on slop John B . We are having party , simply the best . Penny Arcade . Living it up , absent friends nothing I can get done with . Any other suggestions to keep them awake and deliver the pain .
Oh getting louder the more vodka I have .WATP
The "winc up now on slop John b" kinda ended it for me.

I’m a bit disappointed that we moved house in 2019, I had some proper poet neighbours that I would break just now noising them up like op..B-D

I’m a bit disappointed that we moved house in 2019, I had some proper poet neighbours that I would break just now noising them up like op..B-D
I have an absolutely filthy rhabid next house to me. I moved in here nearly a year ago - I was warned about him before I bought it. The Mrs or I have never spoken a single word to him or his Mrs since we moved in. First day we moved in - yes very first day he put mentally challenged flags and strips across his back garden as if it was some sort of warning to me. Nae danger...3 days later 18ft flag pole and 5ft x 3ft Union Flag went up in my garden, in perfect eye line for him sitting on his decking. Massive gers badge nailed on to my fence too, also in perfect eye line for him.

Just wait til he sees my new flag that will be going up very soon - maybe this weekend, who knows :)) and the array of party items I have in wait.

I really really really hope he bites when the time comes.

I have an absolutely filthy rhabid next house to me. I moved in here nearly a year ago - I was warned about him before I bought it. The Mrs or I have never spoken a single word to him or his Mrs since we moved in. First day we moved in - yes very first day he put mentally challenged flags and strips across his back garden as if it was some sort of warning to me. Nae danger...3 days later 18ft flag pole and 5ft x 3ft Union Flag went up in my garden, in perfect eye line for him sitting on his decking. Massive gers badge nailed on to my fence too, also in perfect eye line for him.

Just wait til he sees my new flag that will be going up very soon - maybe this weekend, who knows :)) and the array of party items I have in wait.

Hope he enjoys the firework display, mate.

I’m off tomorrow and missis is early so in conservatory having a few beers , opened windows so I could let my three poet neighbours hear my tunes tunes , got. Couple of shouts but nothing compared when I played “ Never Walk Alone and added a few shouts of Stevie G “ I got a reaction off all three , so winc up now on slop John B . We are having party , simply the best . Penny Arcade . Living it up , absent friends nothing I can get done with . Any other suggestions to keep them awake and deliver the pain .
Oh getting louder the more vodka I have .WATP
Tell them Kennedy has got the job permanently, and Paul Lambert is to be announced as the head of football operations.

poet neighbours are irrelevant you shouldn't give a feck what they think !! :))

Soon as this CoVid bollox lifts RB, RV near yours for a big 55 party

Keep up the good work mate.

Back