GF3 to CF5 for tonight

PrestwickTrueBlue

Official Ticketer
Was sitting in CF2 last night for the game.

The sun was pounding on us all game, I noticed at the start of the game it was catching SJF3 and by the end GF6 to CF5 was still getting it.

So just a heads up with the weather to be the same tonight - if anyone has any means of portable fans I’d recommend to take these, and wear reflective colour clothing. The amount of people wearing black clothes / jeans really did baffle me.
Dont want any bears to feel uncomfortable

glad to be in GR tonight.

enjoy your day bears!

I was in GF and it was almost unbearable, I would advise not getting there too early as it was too hot to sit in. Thankfully the club were giving out free tap water, Id def recommend getting the sun cream on and taking sunglasses. The only time we got shade was with about 15 minutes left of the game

My season ticket seat is in GF5, few rows from the front. Probably the first time I’ve been glad to not get my seat for games B-D

Thankfully my season is row Y of GF4 so when the suns here then Bar72 keeps me cool. Perfect really.

But yeah, unbearable in the sun for those in the sun tonight!

Good post OP.

Seen 3 boys coming out of there after the game and their T-shirts were saturated.

As a ginger I’m absolutely burnt to a crisp from yesterday after sitting in CF5…

Thankfully in GR1 today but not taking any chances - factor 50 is going on B-D

Does anyone know if tickets are sold out. Website still letting you try select tickets but all sections saying no tickets?

I was in GF2, but the end of the game a was in the copland corner. Musta sat on about 12 different seats chasing the sun.

You can also take in cartons of juice like Capri sun, if you don’t fancy the free water, stolen from the local church.

I'm in GF2 tonight and looking at the pictures from last night I reckon come 6pm I should be in the shade, phew.

Pale blue loyal :))

I was in GF and it was almost unbearable, I would advise not getting there too early as it was too hot to sit in. Thankfully the club were giving out free tap water, Id def recommend getting the sun cream on and taking sunglasses. The only time we got shade was with about 15 minutes left of the game
How was your pie by full time?

Club deck tonight thankfully, yesterday in Copland front was the worst I ever remember and I was in the away end at Gibraltar

Maybe the drink helped in Gibraltar but my head was pounding after about 20min last night

Club deck tonight thankfully, yesterday in Copland front was the worst I ever remember and I was in the away end at Gibraltar

Maybe the drink helped in Gibraltar but my head was pounding after about 20min last night
Same here.

After cf4 yesterday I'm up the back to the club deck in the shade. Won't even need the sun glasses tonight.

Couldn’t get a ticket so I’ll be fine in the house with RTV.
Plenty of shade with the beers chilling and snacks at the ready..B-)

Enjoy your day folks wherever you’re watching the game.

Back