Gifs that keep on giving

BeithBear

Thought there should be a wee thread with gifs/images that were free for you reprobates to share in your social media/WhatsApps/Facebook interactions with "them"

Especially now

I'll start with a few I've made... Feel free to add

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jimmy5141

Thought there should be a wee thread with gifs/images that were free for you reprobates to share in your social media/WhatsApps/Facebook interactions with "them"

Especially now

I'll start with a few I've made... Feel free to add

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
That is funny as feck.

Bro989

So clever.
The Erskine Bridge one feels a bit wrong - especially in these times. I know it’s only meant as daft - hand wringer etc!
Just so many souls feeling a bit like this these days and I know none of us would wish that on anyone.

All the happy dances are ace!
I've removed the Erskine Bridge one. I originally made that gif when we were found Not Guilty in the EBT case, and then updated it a few times since to reflect the most recent things that they've been obsessed with.

I do agree though that in the current climate its could be construed a different way.

blutos

Imagine accidentally opening this thread while using your phone data and you forgot to turn images off in the browser

Gary Mitchell

Gonnae somebody please do SG as the Joker in the lift his wee smile suits it to a tee.
Plus these bastard Lennon ones are going give me heavy nightmares. :eek: