Giggs stands down

66507-E74-28-A2-4-DDF-A1-B1-12927163-CE80.gif

Stepped down from what? And what trial?

The only thing I am sure of here is that we all agree Giggs is a scumbag.

I used to argue with my mates as well growing up, I always felt he was over-rated as a player.
Stepped down from the Wales job, he’s awaiting trial on charges of actual bodily harm against his former partner and assault charges against her sister.

He's only stepping down now?

So Robert Page has taken Wales to a Euro's Round of 16 and got them qualified to their first World Cup since 1958 and Giggs has been picking up the big paycheque the entire time?

Expect there will be legalities around just cutting him off to be fair if there’s a case pending.

Stepped down from the Wales job, he’s awaiting trial on charges of actual bodily harm against his former partner and assault charges against her sister.
Thought he had left Wales ages ago, didn't realise he was still employed.

Seems like he has been a scumbag to all his family then.

And although not a criminal offence, wasn't he shagging his brothers wife several years ago. Put all that together and you have one scummy human being.

Mad with Giggs when you think back to the quiet professional footballer image that he had for years. Goes to show you cannot judge a book by it's cover.

Giggs was / is a lot of things.

Over rated is not one of them, the guy was unplayable on his day, and his day was very often.
I thought he was quite lazy but the reality is he was picked every week for one of the most dominant teams England has ever seen so I am pretty confident I am wrong.

I just didn't like my mates at school supporting Utd and I always felt he was their player I liked least.

Back