Giggs stands down

My guess is his solicitor has gave him a wee look at he evidence against him, but it is only a guess.
Based on him being a sneaky bassa and still taking the money up until now. If he knew he would be proven innocent, he would have kept the wages coming in, and taken the glory of a WC appearance!

hqdefault.jpg

Saw a clip of him recently being a total wank to a genuine fan who wanted a photo with him.

Page has done a great job without him.

no the first time either, mind there was an incident in the 90s where he struck one of the girls from holyoaks

Remarkable that for most of his career he managed to uphold an image of a decent family man and model professional. Turns out he’s one of the biggest scumbags British football has ever known
I thought the world of him as a player, for his abilities, achievements and longevity.

Now it turns out that he is an utter shit of a man… a real shame that his reputation has been shattered now.

To be fair as much as I don’t like the guy being accused of something and being convicted of it are two completely different things.

If he was proven to be Innocent do we still think he should/would have lost his job?

His autobiography is a belter ‘From left wing to C wing’ (via his brothers house).
I'm confident he'll be watching our European group stage matches from the confines of a gaol cell.
Let's hope he's viewing on a Tuesday or Wednesday evening,

Reactions: TQ3
He's always been a scumbag. Fergie and the compliant press were able to keep a lot of his behaviour out of the tabloids.

As soon as he was put on leave he should have done the decent thing and stepped down.

However, he decided to stay on leave and pick up a wage for doing absolutely hee haw.

Hardly a surprise for a scumbag like him. Wonder if that's the last we'll see of him working in football.

So Sir Alex Knew what was going on. (SAK)
Of course he did....Ferguson knew exactly the time his players went for a shite let alone what they were up to in their social lives.

Many of his ex players have told stories how he rumbled them out about the town he had a few people who done his spying for him.

Of course he did....Ferguson knew exactly the time his players went for a shite let alone what they were up to in their social lives.

Many of his ex players have told stories how he rumbled them out about the town he had a few people who done his spying for him.
So I wonder if the all seing eye of Sir Alex of Fergie will be called as a witness.
If Fergie knew about the sister in law shagging and covered it up then so be it. Morally suspect but hardly illegal.
If he knew more than that and covered it up then it could be interesting.
Would he be called as a witness for the defense or prosecution?
By the way I've no beef with Fergie. I actually met him at some ungodly hour at Manchester Airport and he seemed a good guy. Time for everyone ect. It just an interesting dilemma.

Did a documentary with George Best in the mid nineties and he came across as an arrogant monosyllabic bore, turned out he liked hitting women as well!

He was an outstanding player

Not many can go from the young age of being a fast, tricky winger who glided past players, scored goals and brought assists to the later years of a player without the pace relying on his brain and skill of pass.

As a person he is a scumbag , anyone who knocks off his brothers wife for years as well as the other affairs is clearly lacking any sort of morality.

They were pretty close. They even spent new year at Chequers together on a number of occasions, but really that’s for another thread entirely.
Yeah they didn't though. That story changes from Christmas to New Years depending on which rag you read. Not denying they met but it has been exaggerated. Have heard that Ryan Giggs spent a number of Thanksgivings at the Clinton White House though.

Just fire Giggs in to google pal and it will be there in front of you!
That is not the point. If you're going to start a thread, you should make sure people know what it is about and not have everyone running to google.

That is not the point. If you're going to start a thread, you should make sure people know what it is about and not have everyone running to google.
Ha, I never started any thread and it was simpler to fire Giggs in to google last night as I had just done it myself and all the first stories said what the lad was after knowing in depth.

Ha, I never started any thread and it was simpler to fire Giggs in to google last night as I had just done it myself and all the first stories said what the lad was after knowing in depth.
I wasn't getting at you, mate, I meant it in general. Sorry it sounded that way.

To be fair as much as I don’t like the guy being accused of something and being convicted of it are two completely different things.

If he was proven to be Innocent do we still think he should/would have lost his job?
Valid point, being slaughtered in the tabloids does not make you guilty and everyone deserves the right to a fair trial.
The fact he got caught shagging his brothers missus tends to count against him in the court of public opinion but doesnt mean he's guilty of this.
I've not followed the story and have no idea if he's guilty or innocent, and you could argue that he's recognised the job Page has done and decided the decent thing to do is step down and let him take the team since he's done so well.
Always remember he was a bit of a blue eyed boy who never had negative publicity throughout his career. Then he lost a bit of pace, Fergie moved him into CM, they won the league and he had a great season, won poty, sports personality of the year as well I think, and all of a sudden the story about the brothers missus etc started coming out. Not making any particular point with that just found it interesting the guy had spent 15 years in the man utd team keeping a relatively low profile and as soon as he became big news again the tabloids found some dirt on him.

Yeah they didn't though. That story changes from Christmas to New Years depending on which rag you read. Not denying they met but it has been exaggerated. Have heard that Ryan Giggs spent a number of Thanksgivings at the Clinton White House though.
Thatcher did lobby hard for his knighthood and any google or youtube search can yield a lot of photos and videos of them being friendly

Thatcher did lobby hard for his knighthood and any google or youtube search can yield a lot of photos and videos of them being friendly
Any Google search can yield a lot of photos and pictures of Saville with tons of people. His height of abuse was the sixties thorough the seventies long before Thatcher got into power but of course it's always big bad Maggie's fault.

Only the FF QAnon Loyal could steer US Politics into a thread about Ryan Giggs leaving his job. B-)

Valid point, being slaughtered in the tabloids does not make you guilty and everyone deserves the right to a fair trial.
The fact he got caught shagging his brothers missus tends to count against him in the court of public opinion but doesnt mean he's guilty of this.
I've not followed the story and have no idea if he's guilty or innocent, and you could argue that he's recognised the job Page has done and decided the decent thing to do is step down and let him take the team since he's done so well.
Always remember he was a bit of a blue eyed boy who never had negative publicity throughout his career. Then he lost a bit of pace, Fergie moved him into CM, they won the league and he had a great season, won poty, sports personality of the year as well I think, and all of a sudden the story about the brothers missus etc started coming out. Not making any particular point with that just found it interesting the guy had spent 15 years in the man utd team keeping a relatively low profile and as soon as he became big news again the tabloids found some dirt on him.
I agree with some of your points. I think it’s wrong that people like Giggs and celebrities in general
i agree with most of your points. I feel that guys like Giggs and celebrities in general are not treated correctly when it come to issues like this. For me the accused should have the same rights to anonymity as the victim. If after going to try the accused is convicted then by all means name and shame but how can they possibly get a fair trial when the majority of the country have already made their minds up before it even reaches the courtroom.

For their gross sexual infidelity Ryan Giggs, John Terry and Ashley Cole could be 'The Gatlin Boys' from Kenny Rogers' 'Coward Of The County' song!

One for the oldies on here!

Anyway 'fecking' morals of a Tom Cat the three of them. Many lives emotionally ruined.

Last edited:
Back