“Your lips are so red and tender,
It’s so lucky I met you on Tinder
When I put my small cock in your mouth
All you could say was you wanted to ‘wowoouth’
You cupped my balls and fingered my bum
The way you did that reminded me of your mum
Your sister gives me the best head
Your father is also a magician in bed”

Please no more poems. FF loves an opportunity to write some shite rhymes.

Giggs wouldn’t look out of place on here :))

There’s more…

“Your lips are so red and tender,
It’s so lucky I met you on Tinder
When I put my small cock in your mouth
All you could say was you wanted to ‘wowoouth’
You cupped my balls and fingered my bum
The way you did that reminded me of your mum
Your sister gives me the best head
Your father is also a magician in bed”
I am going to be honest. I have had a lot of sexual experiences, but never shagged a girlfriend's father.:))

That is absofcukinlutley tragic.

Even for, as Jimmy Cagney would say, a dirty rat.
Holy Feck. Imagine sticking in, so I can keep tabs. It's normal darling, just want you to be safe.

A grade A Tosser.
Soon in with the Beastie boys.
Back where he belongs.

There's my poem ya Nonce.
Sex case, sex case, hang em hang em hang em.

Last edited:
Holy Feck. Imagine sticking in, so I can keep tabs. It's normal darling, just want you to be safe.

A grade A Tosser.
Soon in with the Beastie boys.
Back where he belongs.

There's my poem ya Nonce.
Sex case, sex case, hang em hang em hang em.
I doubt that he’ll get jailed. But stranger things have happened.

I think what we've all learned from this is that the next time an English football pundit ever describes someone as a 'model pro', he is likely a really weird sex case.

For what it's worth, my bet has always been on Beckham being a 'model pro'.

It's only a matter of time...

I think what we've all learned from this is that the next time an English football pundit ever describes someone as a 'model pro', he is likely a really weird sex case.

For what it's worth, my bet has always been on Beckham being a 'model pro'.

It's only a matter of time...
In his quest for a knighthood, he probably partakes in sexual exploits of a similar nature to William, all with the blessing of Posh.

This trial could end up rivalling Depp v Heard :D

You are the jam in my doughnut, the truffle in my pasta, the salt in my tequila.

I had to double check that wasn't a satire page. How can a woman beater simultaneously communicate in pure cheese/Partridge?

On the wing I was pacey
I apologise for calling you Stacey
It feels fandabidoozee
When you suck on my wee-wee

Where I once gained pleasure from nutmegs,
now all I think is 'L for legs, L for legs'
V for Vivacious, I for Idolised (by me),
Can I have my black card back ASAP?

Ferguson giving a character defence for him is poor stuff
He has zero knowledge of how giggs was with women behind closed doors.
Just an attempt to impress the jury with Ferguson backing him

The guy was his employee who he would shout at if things were going tits up, wasn’t like giggs was going to do anything back was it?

Last edited:

The guy was his employee who he would shout at if things were going tits up, wasn’t like giggs was going to do anything back was it?
He isn’t there to talk about what he is like with woman though? Think Neville is also a character witness too.

Really poor stuff.

He isn’t there to talk about what he is like with woman though? Think Neville is also a character witness too.
Again, with Neville another pal (& business partner) who isn’t female & didn’t share a house with the guy
Totally immaterial, The whole case is about a man and how he behaves with woman in his private life
Getting football stars to show up in court to tell what a great guy he was / teammate means %^*& all

Again, another pal who isn’t female & didn’t share a house with the guy
Totally immaterial, The whole case is about a man and how he behaves with woman in his private life
Getting football stars to show up in court to tell what a great guy he was / teammate means %^*& all
But he is there as a character witness by Giggs defence.

It’s kind of the whole point for his defence to tell people how great a guy he is.

And if Ferguson gets called he has no option but to go.

Last edited:
But he is there as a character witness by Giggs defence.

It’s kind of the whole point for his defence to tell people how great a guy he is.

And if Ferguson gets called he has no option but to go.
Can character witnesses be compelled to testify? Surely Ferguson has to agree to be character witness (different from being an eyewitness to a crime)
I will need to look that up/ what the legal position is with that.

But he has an option on what to say.
So what should he have said other than what Giggs was like in and around Utd and how he found Giggs as a person he has known for decades?

That’s doesn’t mean that Giggs hasn’t done these things he is being accused of btw. I hope he gets everything he deserves.

Last edited:
I’ve just about crunched my teeth into tiny bits clenching with pure cringe at this. What a fucking walloper the guy is.

So what should he have said other than what Giggs was like in and around Utd and how he found Giggs as a person he has known for decades?

That’s doesn’t mean that Giggs hasn’t done these things he is being accused of btw. I hope he gets everything he deserves.
Giggs is a scumbag , I’m sure he showed scumbag tendencies as a player.

Is this what’s classed as flirting these days.

Just f@cking hell.
I'm sure flirting begins with graphic anatomical pics being shared amongst the little rascals these days.

That's genuine luv right there from Giggsy. Brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it?

Mary Whitehouse was right. Who knew (apart from Mary Whitehouse obvs)?

The guy was his employee who he would shout at if things were going tits up, wasn’t like giggs was going to do anything back was i
I'm sure flirting begins with graphic anatomical pics being shared amongst the little rascals these days.

That's genuine luv right there from Giggsy. Brings a tear to your eyes, doesn't it?

Mary Whitehouse was right. Who knew (apart from Mary Whitehouse obvs)?

:)

He’s such a romantic “E is for everything I’ve ever wanted. Unfortunately I also want it from 12 other women”

Back