Gillian McKeith backs the Union Bears

During the COVID-19 pandemic, McKeith opposed lockdowns and promoted anti-vaccination and COVID-19 conspiracy theories.[41] She expressed her belief in a conspiracy of impending "martial law" and "fascist tyranny".[6] She urged followers to refuse vaccines, referring to them as "clotshots", and instead suggested without evidence that nutrition could provide immunity against infection, prompting criticism from the British Nutrition Foundation and British Dietetic Association.[6][42] In May 2021 she took part in an anti-vaccine protest at Westfield shopping centre, London.[43] She spoke at another protest in July 2021 alongside conspiracy theorists David Icke and Piers Corbyn[7] and again at a London protest that December. [44]

In November 2021 she posted comments on Twitter implying that the sperm of unvaccinated men was superior to that of vaccinated men, with no apparent medical basis for these claims.
[45]

Turns out fingering through other people's shit isn't the most mental thing she's done. Who knew ?

7039202-6463081-image-m-73_1544014959276.jpg

She’s a quack. In the 19th century she would have been selling health tonics.

Not someone you would want to be associated with in any professional way. (I know that’s nothing to do with the UB point here).

She was brilliant on I’m A Celebrity causing so much trouble. And pretending to faint live on air to avoid doing a bush tucker trial. She won’t give a shit what the Nats shout at her.
This lady deserves a knighthood.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, McKeith opposed lockdowns and promoted anti-vaccination and COVID-19 conspiracy theories.[41] She expressed her belief in a conspiracy of impending "martial law" and "fascist tyranny".[6] She urged followers to refuse vaccines, referring to them as "clotshots", and instead suggested without evidence that nutrition could provide immunity against infection, prompting criticism from the British Nutrition Foundation and British Dietetic Association.[6][42] In May 2021 she took part in an anti-vaccine protest at Westfield shopping centre, London.[43] She spoke at another protest in July 2021 alongside conspiracy theorists David Icke and Piers Corbyn[7] and again at a London protest that December. [44]

In November 2021 she posted comments on Twitter implying that the sperm of unvaccinated men was superior to that of vaccinated men, with no apparent medical basis for these claims.
[45]

Turns out fingering through other people's shit isn't the most mental thing she's done. Who knew ?
The shite-analysing is still worse.

It would be good if she was on FF , as an admin going through the Transfer and Match threads , given her previous .

Some of the replies supposed snp gers fans, couldnt find Ibrox with a sat nav like it from a bearB-)

She was brilliant on I’m A Celebrity causing so much trouble. And pretending to faint live on air to avoid doing a bush tucker trial. She won’t give a shit what the Nats shout at her.
This lady deserves a knighthood.
I didn’t see it mate but anyone that hates the nats is at least partly good in my book.

They only seem to exist online. Still to meet one in the flesh. Unless they’re just too ashamed to admit they vote SNP, as they know how wrong it is.
I do know one, although the snp is clearly more important to him than Rangers, despite the fact he went all over the place following us as a kid. Probably more down to his father’s advice!

Back