Gillian McKeith backs the Union Bears

Doing more investigative work it seems the daughter might be a total walloper too

gillian-mckeith-rare-public-appearance-daughter-z.jpg
Why are they dressed in the curtains from a posh Chinese restaurant?

During the COVID-19 pandemic, McKeith opposed lockdowns and promoted anti-vaccination and COVID-19 conspiracy theories.[41] She expressed her belief in a conspiracy of impending "martial law" and "fascist tyranny".[6] She urged followers to refuse vaccines, referring to them as "clotshots", and instead suggested without evidence that nutrition could provide immunity against infection, prompting criticism from the British Nutrition Foundation and British Dietetic Association.[6][42] In May 2021 she took part in an anti-vaccine protest at Westfield shopping centre, London.[43] She spoke at another protest in July 2021 alongside conspiracy theorists David Icke and Piers Corbyn[7] and again at a London protest that December. [44]

In November 2021 she posted comments on Twitter implying that the sperm of unvaccinated men was superior to that of vaccinated men, with no apparent medical basis for these claims.
[45]

Turns out fingering through other people's shit isn't the most mental thing she's done. Who knew ?
You really should know you've made an erse of it when you're standing on a stage being backed by David Icke & Piers Morgan.

They only seem to exist online. Still to meet one in the flesh. Unless they’re just too ashamed to admit they vote SNP, as they know how wrong it is.
My cousin was one. Yet he still followed the orange walk, and went to Northern Ireland. Posts videos of singing the all the classic loyalist songs.

He's now hiding in Thailand because he's apparently a beasty bastard. So..........

My cousin was one. Yet he still followed the orange walk, and went to Northern Ireland. Posts videos of singing the all the classic loyalist songs.

He's now hiding in Thailand because he's apparently a beasty bastard. So..........

Utterly bizarre, up until the last bit, when it all then makes sense.

She a whacko Covid conspiracy theorist anti-vaxxer fruitloop - using the UB as a bullet to fire at the Scottish government. Her 'backing' extends only to furthering her own agenda.
Absolutely- not someone you’d want associated with the club or fans in anyway going by the rest of her wacko nut-job Twitter posts!

They are amongst us.
I noticed that. The two are incompatible and its obvious with the amount of rebels they have in council and parliament. I personally know of 2 people who support Rangers and voted yes. One of them has since changed his mind about the SNP & Indy and the other one is a complete banger who has never been to Ibrox in his life but loves pointing out hes a Yesser and a Rangers fan.

I noticed that. The two are incompatible and its obvious with the amount of rebels they have in council and parliament. I personally know of 2 people who support Rangers and voted yes. One of them has since changed his mind about the SNP & Indy and the other one is a complete banger who has never been to Ibrox in his life but loves pointing out hes a Yesser and a Rangers fan.
I know of quite a few who I would have considered as leaning our way maybe not staunch but more us than them and are Nats separatists.

We have our differences with a lot of football clubs and fans.

But surely this is something that that most or all football fans would agree on?
Nah mate cause their hatred blinds them into turning this about indi. Theyre morons man. See if rangers backed indi these cunts wouldnt want it.

Surprise, surprise, James Dornan, has arrived!

It was only a matter of time before he opened up Follow Follow for his daily updates on Rangers.

Health Secretary Humza Yousaf V Health Expert Gillian McKeith. The great Twitter battle of our time. Please let this happen and wipe the floor with him!
He’s like a fly round shite anything with rangers isn’t

The specky fat ride

I find the idea of that loonball going to see "Rise of the Footsoldier: The Pat Tate Story" starring heavyweights like Craig Fairbrass and Terry Stone absolutely hilarious.
Ha, imagine your film being such a waste of time and money she's the kind of celebrity invite you can attract.

Used to tell folk how to eat despite looking like she’d been surviving on a diet of celery and cobwebs

She’s a quack. In the 19th century she would have been selling health tonics.

Not someone you would want to be associated with in any professional way. (I know that’s nothing to do with the UB point here).
The problem with that UB banner is it conflates two issues. One is hating the SNP (which we all do) and the other I presume is being against Vaccine Passports - which the UB might hate, but a hell of a lot of us support.

It's too easy to think hating the SNP means you must be against every single thing they do. I hate them but I'd hate dying of covid even more.

The problem with that UB banner is it conflates two issues. One is hating the SNP (which we all do) and the other I presume is being against Vaccine Passports - which the UB might hate, but a hell of a lot of us support.

It's too easy to think hating the SNP means you must be against every single thing they do. I hate them but I'd hate dying of covid even more.
The SNP have handled this terribly.

Back