Gilmour has covid - out of Croatia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clear the Scottish team bubble has been comprised

In one of the the articles in today's papers (think maybe the sun, saw it in the back pages thread), there was a suggestion that most of the players had been over seeing family and friends in the crowd pre and post match at the England game. Think it also said that quite a few were talking with and hugging Kenny McLean, who was there on press duty.

Whilst understandable, if true then is that not a breach of their bubble right there? And should the players not have been given clear instruction on what they can and can't do?

The Petr Cech tweet needs answered

SFA have tucked up with Covid protocols continually and yet no one is asking questions of the SFA

How many players and coaches have tested positive whilst away with the NT ?

Billy Stark returned a positive test at HT and game was abandoned ffs

SFA are rank amateurs and need to be held accountable

Also PHE if accurate saying no close contacts seems bizarre given Mount and Chillwell need to isolate

Croatia NT will 100% be asking what’s going on

If Scotland are lying it sums them up. They are incompetent arseholes and I have zero time for them. They are corrupt

I dont have sky sports and no I'm not a scotland supporter, as I dont go to the games,let's just say I'm an armchair fan like you.

Anyway, seen that you didnt answer me and played me with your angry chip on your shoulder.

What advantage do england get for having a go at scotland? Absolutely none, although I do understand the get an excuse in early mentality.

Sky sports news indeed. Not like they don't have a record of stirring things up.
You're not like me, thankfully. By highlighting it Southgate defects the media focus from himself.

Comprised of what, Scotsmen ? :)

An awful lot of posters appear to be willing the wheels to fall off the Scottish campaign, remember we still have Patterson and McLaughlin in the squad, hopefully Nathan will see some game time.

Is the squad all vaccinated?

Scotland eat a metre apart, and outside.
Take several buses to games, where everyone is spaced out.
Meetings are kept short, and again at minimal contact.

PHE have decided that CCTV footage of Gilmour, Mount and Chillwell talking within a short distance of each other, indoors and with no masks means the latter two should isolate.

According to fella on the radio.

An awful lot of posters appear to be willing the wheels to fall off the Scottish campaign, remember we still have Patterson and McLaughlin in the squad, hopefully Nathan will see some game time.

Not sure ,but you would think everyone would need to be tested if Gilmour was postive?

My issue is the SFA not the players

I hope all players are okay but the SFA can do one

They continue to %^*& up and no one is questioning them and Petr Cech is right to do so

The SFA make it up as they go. It’s been like this for years and the old bhoys club mentality needs cleansed

Sick of their double standards

If we had a decent Govt they would step in and tell the administration at the SFA needs sorted and properly run for all of Scotland not just a few wee clubs in the clique

Not sure ,but you would think everyone would need to be tested if Gilmour was postive?

I'd assume the players are being tested constantly, and I'd be surprised if more don't test positive. Fingers crossed they don't. It could blow up in the SFA's face, maybe a chance to get rid of some of the schysters running the game.

They’ve all been tested, I don’t think they are vaccinated.

Unless I’ve misunderstood your post.
Why have both Chilwell and Mount been told to self isolate when no one in the Scottish camp has?
Obviously I want the strongest team out however none of this makes any sense

So Mount and Chillwell now HAVE to self-isolate for 10 days and will be unavailable for both tonight and their last 16 game - same as Gilmour.

Kinda blows the mental theory, pushed by some on here, that Southgate was acting the c*nt to 'get at Scotland' in some sort of way.

We may all be Rangers fans but there's no question we have some 'headers' amongst us.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why have both Chilwell and Mount been told to self isolate when no one in the Scottish camp has?
Obviously I want the strongest team out however none of this makes any sense
What Scotland have told public health England obviously satisfied them with regards to the protocols so they said no close contacts. Mount and chillwell have said they spoke to Gilmour inside for about 25mins and CCTV shows at times were within one metre. The deletion of the table tennis video etc makes Scotland look guilty as %^*& though - if I’m Croatia I’d be all over this.

Isn’t it really and truthfully compromised every time a team plays another one? The rules on close contact are something like a hug for any amount of time being close contact. So a 50/50 challenge or lining up in a wall is the same…

An awful lot of butthurt English fans as well.
It's like when Rangers won 55, Football was forgotten by the filth, and they were all of a sudden concerned about George Square and Covid.

P.s. It's NOT coming home, you're shite anaw.

Scotland eat a metre apart, and outside.
Take several buses to games, where everyone is spaced out.
Meetings are kept short, and again at minimal contact.

PHE have decided that CCTV footage of Gilmour, Mount and Chillwell talking within a short distance of each other, indoors and with no masks means the latter two should isolate.

According to fella on the radio.
Guess thats what can happen when the manager is a big drinker.

Have a guess.
Let's put a line under this. I want scotland to win, make no mistake, but I can't understand why southgate should be blamed for anything concerning what has happened here. If he has diverted criticism, well that's go to do with england performances and nothing to do with scotland.

The fact is, Scotland have probably the best opportunity tonight to qualify for the next round. A home tie, to get a win which will take them through. It's in their hands and theirs alone.

Anyway, enjoy the game

Let's put a line under this. I want scotland to win, make no mistake, but I can't understand why southgate should be blamed for anything concerning what has happened here. If he has diverted criticism, well that's go to do with england performances and nothing to do with scotland.

The fact is, Scotland have probably the best opportunity tonight to qualify for the next round. A home tie, to get a win which will take them through. It's in their hands and theirs alone.

Anyway, enjoy the game
No problems. Sometimes we need to remember it's just aa forum and not personal. Cheers.

Think there will be a few missing tonight for Scotland and they have just kept it quiet. If not then they are fucking at it - as there is no way nobody else - not one single person - has not been in close contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back