Ginger Fanta Baws back on Sportscene

I don’t think other countries football shows have similar level pundits do they? I remember watching Gianluca Vialli on Sky Calcio for example.

There’s something incredibly fitting about Scottish footballs main show by its national broadcaster having Steven Thompson, Michael Stewart and Ricky fucking Foster as it’s contributors.
Stevie is awright!

Did we get 10 minutes of teeth gnashing over why we didn't get a penalty for the foul on Hagi, with numerous camera angles showing it should've been a penalty?:rolleyes:
Sadly, despite Wednesday night’s decision being 100% correct, the subsequent outcry about the number of penalties we supposedly get meant only another inarguable stonewaller would have been awarded yesterday.

Sadly, despite Wednesday night’s decision being 100% correct, the subsequent outcry about the number of penalties we supposedly get meant only another inarguable stonewaller would have been awarded yesterday.
Exactly a disgusting decision yesterday.Stonewaller if it’s a rheptile being clipped.

Many of us predicted they’d do exactly this as they’ve done it before many times. With Jim Spence for one example. Pundit is taken off air and told to keep their head down and say nothing controversial on social media and even reduce their presence on it for a while.

Then, when the fuss has died down, they get brought back to their previous role. Usually a couple of months later. When back they’re told to again say nothing controversial, both on air and on social media, and keep things simple and straight forward for a few weeks.

In a couple months the normal service of baiting the Rangers support and desperately attempting to stir up controversy, regarding our club and players, where absolutely none exists will resume in earnest.

generally don't watch it but I watched our highlights last night

token bird "there is slight contact but not enough for a penalty" (Hagi incident) so what's the proper contact for a penalty? I thought if somebody is tripped as he was, it's a penalty or do we need somebody with an injury for it to "count"?

probably shows why I don't watch it often, especially when it's full of people put there for a quota and fantabaws who is there because he doesn't like us. Also it feels like whoever edited the highlights was really looking hard for Dundee "highlights" considering we dominated the game, typical BBC Scotland though

Fantabaws has failed at everything he's attempted, achieved nothing yet we're supposed to listen to the failure's biased opinions, f off bigot tv.

I thought he was making a conscious effort to keep his innate “dickishness” under control. He spoke reasonably well about the way we were set up under Gio and tore Dundee apart defensively.

He will no doubt revert to type shortly of course.

Tonight’s programme…
The other night when Boyd was loudly claiming the Japanese diver was offside, the Barbour woman told him, and us all, that they didn’t have the technology to prove Boyd right or wrong.
Much to my surprise (not) they have now discovered they do have the technology after all.
I’m seeing a magical white line drawn across the pitch proving the Celtic player was onside when receiving a pass that set up a goal for the scum.
How did they manage to have the technology developed in time to prove this?
Or should that be redeveloped as they’ve used same technology before?
Yet, still they BBC try to tell us they’re impartial and Scumtic supporters still try to tell the world that everybody, all the press, are against them.

edit: FFS, they even have this wonderful technology at the Livingston stadium!

Last edited:
I see they had another favourable linesman. Abada clearly at least a yard offside at one stage with the linesman right next to him, no flag though. Would have been another offside goal had Kyogo not missed a sitter.

Classic tv where Ronald deboer and neil McCann tell the story of Thompson being unable to do a basic drill and rebuild asking if he had ever played football .

Ironically he had a career way above MS who was another two levels below .

All the quality of a reused black bin liner

What's this story?

Sadly the BBC have clearly decided that the moron Stewart can return to our screens.
I really thought he might have been toast after the last load of complaints.
He is surely on some thing on me shuggly peg.
We are watching Michael!!
Surprised he never mentioned Morelos clashing with Thumb B-D.

Those pr1cks on a view from the terrace are the type you see kickin around outside some uni in Glasgow , yielding a satchel and looking like something out of Indiana Jones.
Absolute fkin shitshow that would only ever be entertained by a company like the BBC

Back