Ginger Fanta Baws back on Sportscene

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Sadly the BBC have clearly decided that the moron Stewart can return to our screens.
I really thought he might have been toast after the last load of complaints.
He is surely on some thing on me shuggly peg.
We are watching Michael!!

I don’t think other countries football shows have similar level pundits do they? I remember watching Gianluca Vialli on Sky Calcio for example.

There’s something incredibly fitting about Scottish footballs main show by its national broadcaster having Steven Thompson, Michael Stewart and Ricky fucking Foster as it’s contributors.

317679_1

I was watching there as I've got the TV on in work and waiting for the other games. The make up department should get a bonus for caking him and that Crichton up so well that they looked nearly neutral. Boiling the two of them.

Did we get 10 minutes of teeth gnashing over why we didn't get a penalty for the foul on Hagi, with numerous camera angles showing it should've been a penalty?:rolleyes:
No and we never got a report on how the fat Tim should have been shown a second yellow and been sent off

I don’t think other countries football shows have similar level pundits do they? I remember watching Gianluca Vialli on Sky Calcio for example.

There’s something incredibly fitting about Scottish footballs main show by its national broadcaster having Steven Thompson, Michael Stewart and Ricky fucking Foster as it’s contributors.
MOTD have Alan Shearer. EPL record goal scorer.

We have that fanny and his boyfriend with the gooseberry between them both.

almost like the ’it was a stonewall penalty’ to rangers at Easter Rd tweet was strategically sent the other night

I was quite surprised to hear the Commentator in our game - no idea who it was - say Hagi had a case for the penalty and Griffiths was lucky to escape a second yellow.:eek: Didn’t discuss either after the match.

Compare they roasters careers to Linekar, Shearer and Wright on Motd.

Embarrassing.

Compare they roasters careers to Linekar, Shearer and Wright on Motd.

Embarrassing.
Classic tv where Ronald deboer and neil McCann tell the story of Thompson being unable to do a basic drill and rebuild asking if he had ever played football .

Ironically he had a career way above MS who was another two levels below .

All the quality of a reused black bin liner

As mentioned he was on “A View From The Terrace “ last night.

During the awful show he was asked if it was Rangers 55th or 1st title? He gave some wanky answer “Do you want me to answer as a football pundit. Or someone with a logical brain?” Then didn’t actually give an answer.

It didn’t even make sense. He’s thick as %^*&, and as aside how that shit last night is on tv is beyond me.

During the awful show he was asked if it was Rangers 55th or 1st title? He gave some wanky answer “Do you want me to answer as a football pundit. Or someone with a logical brain?” Then didn’t actually give an answer.

It didn’t even make sense. He’s thick as %^*&, and as aside how that shit last night is on tv is beyond me.
He has a brain .his self delusion is getting worse by the sound of it.

Sadly the BBC have clearly decided that the moron Stewart can return to our screens.
We are wat

Well I will jump the gun and put another complaint in tomorrow. Disgusting that BBC pay another racist bigot and they simply mocking the people of Scotland now. Complaint based on his previous history of sectarianism and anti Irish bigotry. Remember every complaint counts and they have to address each one. A few high placed BBC Shelfco bigots waited until storm died down and are exposed again now. Remember they started this but we will end it!

I get the impression on Sportsound that they let him say his wee pseudo-intellectual pieces just to keep him happy, but in reality they all think he's a complete donkey.

We're top of the league and going well.
Get the cant on I say !

He had to get back to earning money somehow after his failed shot at politics, failed association with some gas mob, failed football career. Mind you there is a pattern there

It’s completely embarrassing.

There are far better analysts with far higher standing in the game available.

Clearly it’s just who will toe the party line or do it for £250.

Reading between the lines, his answer shows he thinks he's 'got' to say we're the same club when he's a "national football pundit" but someone with a brain (which he incredibly seems to think includes him) would 'know' that Rangers died in 2012.

Maybe he should have look at what FIFA, UEFA, the SFA, the SPFL, the courts of the land etc say on the matter? Nah, failed triallist Michael Stewart knows better.

55 will have totally destroyed this cretin and his pain is beautiful. Dumb people who think they're clever are hilarious, it's just sad he's given a platform by the national broadcaster for his brainless opinions.

Last edited:

This. Regardless of what you make of Shearer his achievements are undeniable so that gives him the right to offer an expert opinion. What we have is mentally challenged diversity hires.

It didn’t even make sense. He’s thick as %^*&, and as aside how that shit last night is on tv is beyond me

Back