Gio’s Family

Did Gerrard's Mrs ever attend a game at Ibrox?

But yes, young Jake appears to be buzzing at the move. He's supposedly a decent player as well. Perhaps he can fulfill the Andy Firth role should our sweet prince eventually move on.
Pretty sure any of us on here could fill the Andy Firth role!

No its not on either no clue where they are seeing it
this thread

dOKSEpk.gif

But yes, young Jake appears to be buzzing at the move. He's supposedly a decent player as well. Perhaps he can fulfill the Andy Firth role should our sweet prince eventually move on.

Did she even congratulate us on a victory on social media? My mrs who at most has a passing interest in Rangers results as it keeps the household happy said to me on saturday night she had posted about the Villa result but cant remember her ever posting about a Rangers result. Say no more....

Was class how the chant when from UB only early doors to the entire place by the end,

Adored

Won’t get that at Villa Park.

It might have been in one of his books, but I think she rarely even went to anfield when he was a player.

Back