Gio looked every inch a Rangers manager tonight.

Thanks mate. Just watched the it. Beautiful stuff. They both looked proud as punch.

She seems really supportive. I know his wife is on record previously as saying she loved her time in Glasgow before.
No bother mate.

Definitely looked proud it was amazing to see. great to see Gios family being there and being involved in the games and enjoying it as much as us.

He is assured and calm (so far) and I think that will rub off on the players.
Gerrard was more emotional.
Both have their plus points, but I think Gio will be able to detach himself a bit more from the rollercoaster and come up with better tactical decisions, whereas Gerrard relied more on Beale.
It could be the right change of manager at the right time.
Time will tell...

Gio if your looking in!!!
Any corner we face keep Morelos or especially Sakala / Kent up the effin park as the get out ball and we will score on the break , bringing them all back is inviting pressure and those two especially won’t win any defensive headers
Last night was a classic example of this , keeping a forward up thd park occupys 2 defenders and makes our box less congested, tine and tine again we cleared the ball to no one and the pressure was returned instantly !!!!

Any corner we face keep Morelos or especially Sakala / Kent up the effin park as the get out ball and we will score on the break , bringing them all back is inviting pressure and those two especially won’t win any defensive headers
Last night was a classic example of this , keeping a forward up thd park occupys 2 defenders and makes our box less congested, tine and tine again we cleared the ball to no one and the pressure was returned instantly !!!!
Well done mate, I'm sure he really appreciates the advice and will take note for Sunday...

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

I agree with the relieving pressure side of it, Alfie has won plenty defensive headers at set pieces.

2-0 up and brings on another defender. I thought that was brilliant. No need for reckless risks. There is a job to and when it’s done early keep it and see it out. Very impressed with the decision making.

Loved the way it was some handshakes from Gio at the end then straight down the tunnel. On to the next game. Don’t think we will see as much emotion from him as our previous manager. He looks so focused.

And the Brown brogues patter is boring already.

Oh fùck.

Like going back to 2009.

Back