Gio: Souttar brought injury issue with him from Hearts

Our board members have put almost £40million of their own money into the club to cover our losses over the past 2 years.

If you spoke to fans of every club they would all say the same. They would all remember the guys that were signed that barely kicked a ball for them.
A lot of the losses are mismanagement .
The directors didnt come into a club in the third division.
They had a 50k home fanbase, existing stadium , training centre.
The income was there, sometimes its how you spend that income.

Loans snd shares re the money put in.
How much did we loose with the Pedro situation.
Must be £10 million minimum and compound that with the delay in progressing quicker in Europe etc.
SG inherited a shambles which took 2 years to sort.

There’s no point in even debating when you say things like this.

Our progress and achievements in Europe over the past 5 seasons have been nothing short of incredible.

A lot of the losses are mismanagement .
The directors didnt come into a club in the third division.
They had a 50k home fanbase, existing stadium , training centre.
The income was there, sometimes its how you spend that income.

You’re just rewriting history now.

I think the only Souttar we will see and hear more of is 'Souter' Johnnie, Rabbie Burns crony and drinking pal rather than John Souttar!

Seriously, reeks of a Prodan, Rosenthal and the other permanently injured fella, Rossiter signings. As a poster says above, signing injured defenders Souttar and Davies and letting Balogun and Katic go is bordering on a sacking offence for whomever sanctioned it.

One match at a time but I can't help fearing for us at Anfield on Tuesday night. And as a supporter for 57 years I rarely get the fear' for any game except maybe during the Murty v Rodgers Mhanky era.

Last edited:
There’s no point in even debating when you say things like this.

Our progress and achievements in Europe over the past 5 seasons have been nothing short of incredible.

You’re just rewriting history now.
We will agree to disagree..
I dont think too many fans are over the moon with the way the club is being run now.

We will agree to disagree..
I dont think too many fans are over the moon with the way the club is being run now.

I’ve honestly no idea how you can disagree with my point about European progress.

I agree that the support have concerns but the almost frothing at the mouth scattergun approach of abusing everyone the works for the club just doesn’t cut it for me.

I’ve honestly no idea how you can disagree with my point about European progress.

I agree that the support have concerns but the almost frothing at the mouth scattergun approach of abusing everyone the works for the club just doesn’t cut it for me.
Agree, but it shouldnt take the fans rumblings for them all to just appear.
They take the plaudits when things go well.
Theres no doubt Ross Wilson has been a disaster, the board should act.
The tims didnt have a DOF last year and no CEO, yet have managed to jump ahead of us.
Dont know if thats acceptable to you but it isnt to me.
The we are told Soutar may be back in December, for how long.
Total mismanagement , a doctor looking at his wiki page would no doubt decline the move.
The board/ management need kept on their toes as we have regressed .

Agree, but it shouldnt take the fans rumblings for them all to just appear.
They take the plaudits when things go well.
Theres no doubt Ross Wilson has been a disaster, the board should act.
The tims didnt have a DOF last year and no CEO, yet have managed to jump ahead of us.
Dont know if thats acceptable to you but it isnt to me.
The we are told Soutar may be back in December, for how long.
Total mismanagement , a doctor looking at his wiki page would no doubt decline the move.
The board/ management need kept on their toes as we have regressed .

I’m pretty sure they’d get criticised if they didn’t appear too though so they are really in a no win situation.

The Ross Wilson stuff just doesn’t add up to me. The idea he’s been a disaster is just not true.

The mentally challengeds done well getting their act together so quickly and they could still only finish 2 points ahead of us last season. We can win this league with the squad we have this season.

If we have regressed then how did we make it to the CL group stages this season when we couldn’t do it previously?

I’m pretty sure they’d get criticised if they didn’t appear too though so they are really in a no win situation.

The Ross Wilson stuff just doesn’t add up to me. The idea he’s been a disaster is just not true.

The mentally challengeds done well getting their act together so quickly and they could still only finish 2 points ahead of us last season. We can win this league with the squad we have this season.

If we have regressed then how did we make it to the CL group stages this season when we couldn’t do it previously?
We got there by luck, we didnt deserve too but we did.
If your happy with everything then good on you.
The quality of football is shite, we get spanked constantly by the tims.

Dundee Utd , a fortnight ago was dire.
The worst team in the league and we struggle.

Your in the minority with Ross Wilson.
Aron Ramsey and Soutar for a start.

2 points, thats some excuse, not acceptable.
No prizes for second best mate.

We got there by luck, we didnt deserve too but we did.
If your happy with everything then good on you.
The quality of football is shite, we get spanked constantly by the tims.

Dundee Utd , a fortnight ago was dire.
The worst team in the league and we struggle.

What?? Are you being serious?

I’m not happy with everything, there are plenty of things that could be improved upon throughout the whole club but the way some people act you’d think we were in crisis mode.

The quality of the football is shite (today excluded) and we keep getting hammered by the mentally challengeds because the manager isn’t doing a good enough job.

I’m all for valid criticism and Wilson definitely deserves some but the quality of football is definitely a coaching issue.

He will cost about a million in wages for the length of his contract so he is a complete waste of money like all the other permanently injured players we sign eg, Helander, Roofe and Obiforth
Bet you’re great at picking winners after a race.

Back