Give it until Tuesday

HamiltonBear

That's what I saw written here about the Timplosion. Once the seething ramps up then the real fun begins.

What I have seen here is just a mirror image. Abuse and dersion aimed at Brandon Barker. Alfie being slaughtered for whatever mental defect it is this time. My personal favourite is that Stevie G just picks players cos they are good in training and ignores their match contribution.

It seems that even when we absolutely embarass that mob we still have people here who can't enjoy it.

We ripped them a new one FFS.

It has almost entirely been joy but mixed in with caution and little bits of nitpicking.

Last season we got ahead of ourselves after the December game and look what happened. We still have bits to improve on, and we all want Saturday to be the start of a league winning campaign not a result that they laugh at us for over egging in May. Then again any criticism on here is ultimately pointless yes since I doubt Gerrard, McAllister or Beale take much note of my or anyone else’s player appraisal! But it makes us feel good at the time, don’t take that away from us!

It has almost entirely been joy but mixed in with caution and little bits of nitpicking.

Last season we got ahead of ourselves after the December game and look what happened. We still have bits to improve on, and we all want Saturday to be the start of a league winning campaign not a result that they laugh at us for over egging in May. Then again any criticism on here is ultimately pointless yes since I doubt Gerrard, McAllister or Beale take much note of my or anyone else’s player appraisal! But it makes us feel good at the time, don’t take that away from us!
Shock horror in Rangers being great and looking to improve.
The OP would have had us rest on our laurels in 1899 and be another Patrick Thisle?

We should know all to well its a marathon not a sprint and we now look towards our next matches with the joy of Saturday making us feel better about our team.

You don't win the lottery by getting 3 numbers.

I'm actually shocked there hasn't been an onslaught of abuse aimed towards Beaton by the media/tims alike. Genuinely thought they would be deflecting by mentioning the Morelos 'slap'.

Sounds like you're going out of your way to find what are isolated bits of criticism.

I'd be the first to admit this is often a negative board but I've seen nothing but joy since Saturday.
It’s been unbridled joy the likes not seen in years, and it’s well deserved. Just wait till may when it ramps up x1000

I might have a joy induced heart attack the way it’s going!!

There’s always going to be negativity in certain parts of our game or analysis, but we as a fanbase should take these moments and grab them with both hands. The last 10 years have been fucking murder, horrendous to be a rangers fan, so when we batter them, and then batter them again, we should just enjoy it and enjoy their pain and suffering, because let’s face it, we can only get better and their pain can only get worse so win win for us!!

The Barker thread is embarrassing and totally unnecessary.

He's obviously rated by the Coaching staff and we've been playing well this season so I'm happy to continue to trust their judgement on team selection and tactics.

I'm actually shocked there hasn't been an onslaught of abuse aimed towards Beaton by the media/tims alike. Genuinely thought they would be deflecting by mentioning the Morelos 'slap'.
They can’t mention that due to Brown’s follow up on Borna.

Some people ball and scream about negativity yet they are every bit as bad, if not worse. It's in every thread or post. It's all they talk about even when not a word of negativity has been said.

The daft phrase they always use as well sums them up perfectly. The real panty wetters.

Online or away from social media/fans forum I've seen/heard very little negativity, certainly no abuse (some need to read up on the meaning of the word because they haven't a clue).

That's what I saw written here about the Timplosion. Once the seething ramps up then the real fun begins.

What I have seen here is just a mirror image. Abuse and dersion aimed at Brandon Barker. Alfie being slaughtered for whatever mental defect it is this time. My personal favourite is that Stevie G just picks players cos they are good in training and ignores their match contribution.

It seems that even when we absolutely embarass that mob we still have people here who can't enjoy it.

We ripped them a new one FFS.
Just wait until the timposters can stomach returning. That's when the real 'fun' will begin again. And as usual this forum will become virtually intollerable. Which is, of course, exactly what they want.

We need some kind of blue tick system for verified bears (and of course our valued guests who support other teams). Easier said than done right enough.

Having an opinion that a forward player who has 2 goals and no assists for us in 20 appearances has not yet shown enough to keep Hagi and Jack out the team is not “abuse”.
Yes, Ryan Jack is going to be played on the right hand side of a front three. :rolleyes:

Maybe Gerrard sees Barker as someone who is far more tactically disciplined than a Hagi how will be playing the percentage passes and potentially giving up possession in the final third regularly.

Yes, Ryan Jack is going to be played on the right hand side of a front three. :rolleyes:

Maybe Gerrard sees Barker as someone who is far more tactically disciplined than a Hagi how will be playing the percentage passes and potentially giving up possession in the final third regularly.
Jack wouldn’t play front three obviously but he would have taken Arfield’s place and Arfield would have played front three where he has previously shown far more end product than Barker while also being tactically disciplined (If that is the reason Hagi was left out). Therefore Barker effectively took the place of Hagi or Jack (some may also argue Jones) on Saturday (given Roofe and Aribo weren’t fit).

Having an opinion that a forward player who has 2 goals and no assists for us in 20 appearances has not yet shown enough to keep Hagi and Jack out the team is not “abuse”.
Opinion is fine, no problem with that. My opinion is that Jones can do as good a job, if not better. The Manager makes thise decisions and he knows a lot more about football than I do.

Abuse is when our players are accused of hiding, are wastes of a jersey etc. No need for that.

Mhedia has to sell paper's!
Mhedia has to get the hits!
If its not coming from us?
Has to come from somewhere!

Let the mhanky mob be fed bullshit, and be treated like mushrooms! hopefully we know a bit better?.

Sounds like you're going out of your way to find what are isolated bits of criticism.

I'd be the first to admit this is often a negative board but I've seen nothing but joy since Saturday.
Not in slightest. I respect everyone has an opinion. I deliberately used the waut til Tuesday as the fun starts to fade, the nitpicking started. It's not hard to find either. Barker is a whipping boy. On quite a few threads. Apparently we had 9 and a half players out there. Alfie getting it on the neck for winding up Brown.

I have loved the fun. It's tremendous mocking the mockits. Never intended starting this thread as one to argue about the same old shite. I just feel that even if some feel that certain players have a "poor" game, do something daft or our management like some better than others then either criticise constructively, or suggest ways to improve. As i said, no need for snarling, snide comments.

Not looking to be offended, just sometimes get a bit upset how we talk about our own.

I like a moan as well. Torn faced bstard at times.

Avoid the Noel Whelan thread, more than 1 happy to stick the boot into Alfie and back up a nonentity. 1 is 1 too many

I'm already in the habit of not opening threads that discuss the opinion of irrelevant idiots. Don't know how people can get wound up by the likes of Sutton or ill Phil.

Barker & morelos did their job imo, they occupied 2 of Celtic's 3 defenders & opened the door for goldson to win the game for us.

It would have been nice to see them bang in a couple of goals but the tactics were perfect & the job was done

Back