Glasgow Evening Times Again - more anti-Rangers hate

Rangerista

I know, I know, it's in the catagory of "dog bites man" but along with its usual piece about another of those awful "anti-catholic/Irish" parades, it stoops to new low of invective against our fans:

The National/Herald/Evening Times group has a particular narrative taken by its journalists and editors which will rarely paint us in a positive manner.
They are under threat from a number of angles.
1. The increased heat from the child abuse scandals
2. The SNP being exposed as useless and deranged by the actions of dorans, mason etc.
3. The realisation that their nutter tendencies are exposing indi as failing.
4. They are heading for some big set backs on Thursday to drive the above home

Knowing what we know about Celtic and the vile agenda they have, rancid opinions their fans hold and disgusting songs they sing, reading that about Rangers fans has incensed me. The prejudice and hatred is beyond parody now.

Knowing what we know about Celtic and the vile agenda they have, rancid opinions their fans hold and disgusting songs they sing, reading that about Rangers fans has incensed me. The prejudice and hatred is beyond parody now.
Me too but maybe, just maybe, it'll take that sort of vile propaganda for the decent majority in Scotland to wake up and see what's happening to their country. But right now I'm fucking furious.

Last edited:
Don't buy this insignificant rag. That is just a bitter, hate filled rant from some Rangers hating a--ehole.
If we stop paying the blue pound to these types, they go out of business. Job done!

They are under threat from a number of angles.
1. The increased heat from the child abuse scandals
2. The SNP being exposed as useless and deranged by the actions of dorans, mason etc.
3. The realisation that their nutter tendencies are exposing indi as failing.
4. They are heading for some big set backs on Thursday to drive the above home

I wish the above was true but while the mentally challengeds organise and vote, we remain apathetic and shrug our shoulders ready for another political shafting.

We then moan about why we are fucked from all angles until the next election then the same thing happens, i.e. %^*& all because we continue to sit on our hands.

Gonna have to be honest here troops...

The cheer up Steve Clarke thing made me cringe.
Fair enough but its factually correct given his latter statements and supporting media hounds straight out of a SCIAF newsletter therefore maybe you should stop cringing, pick a side and join the fucking war.

Look we have brill support but some of the young one will need to learn ,if they don’t stop stupid chants and songs media will keep hammering away. Eventually will cost us. I hate Clarke as much as anyone but ffs bit of commonsense.

Look we have brill support but some of the young one will need to learn ,if they don’t stop stupid chants and songs media will keep hammering away. Eventually will cost us. I hate Clarke as much as anyone but ffs bit of commonsense.
The media in Scotland will try and hammer us no matter what we do.

How are these rags still in circulation if no-one is buying them . Are they getting enough off online advertising to sustain this.

2 nothing incidents reported with words befitting the most bitter person you could imagine. Quite unbelievable that these papers are willing to put the boot into a large percentage of their "potential" readers.

The sooner rags like the ET, Herald, Record, etc go under the better.

I can't understand why any Rangers fan buys a newspaper.

Fair enough but its factually correct given his latter statements and supporting media hounds straight out of a SCIAF newsletter therefore maybe you should stop cringing, pick a side and join the fucking war.
It is not factually correct. Clark may be a Roman catholic, but he is not a 19th Century Terrorist.
He has never supported Irish Republican terrorism.
You should go back to school.

I know, I know, it's in the catagory of "dog bites man" but along with its usual piece about another of those awful "anti-catholic/Irish" parades, it stoops to new low of invective against our fans:
Very immature,look I have no problem with Celtc fans working in the media as long as they are impartial and even handed in their criticism of us and report on all vile songs other fans sing and not just the ones we sing
But these b astards just refuse to listen and report on the vile songs from the beasts from the east, they then will say it's whataboutary,no it isn't!!!, its turning a blind eye to vile songs aimed at us by a lot of fans in Scotland.
50,000 sang at the piggery with exactly the same song our fans sung to Clarke (lets say I hate the phucking stupid song) and zilch and nothing was said in the media

Reading it my first feelings were of disbelief that a newspaper would pay someone to write that. Obviously tried to be short, sharp and insightful and failed miserably.

Maybe if the wee Fannie's stopped running on to the pitch they wouldn't be able to write about it. This is something which was done by the Celtic support when they scored at Ibrox and was criticised by our support. The thing is that it a starts with one or two but, once it catches on among the hard of thinking element of our support (which it will), it could cause us problems. Btw, I'm anything but a hand wringer - but I do know how the world works.

For badly dressed!!
Check out the green and grey phannies in their Sunday (indeed any day)unwashed,pyshed stained finest!

The groin brigade in there “ultra,para”gear!

These standards would be more to your liking no doubt?

I don’t hate Clarke, he’s insignificant, his pathetic attempts at whoring himself at the doorstep of English football whilst citing the “sectarian abuse” as a reason to move back down South is laughable.
On the back of this he takes the Scotland job.

He’s a silly wee man who will fail.

Back