Glasgow on Saturday

I'll be watching the game and trophy lift in the house with my old man and spending the day with him. Only thing that's non-negotiable. If he wants to go to George Square then to George Square we shall go. Suspect it'll be the house, garden and maybe a couple of local boozers tho.

Just savour it and take it all in whatever you're doing Bears. And stay safe.
Similar . Won’t be the same without my mum and there will be tears shed . But I’ll be at my old mans with my wee boy . Stay safe all bears in town , our enemies have set traps everywhere . Don’t dive into them .

Between shite weather and some people still being skeptical to go into a large crowd be it because of the virus or what shites being fed into the media to try demonise anyone that goes, won't be surprised if a lot of folk opt out. Not for me though, I was 13 year old the last time we won the league and by %^*& I'll celebrate this one.
12 degrees and cloudy, scattered afternoon showers.

Settle down buzz killington

12 degrees and cloudy, scattered afternoon showers.

Settle down buzz killington

Mate it doesn't take Nikola Tesla to figure out that more people would go if it was sunny. And if you read the later post I literally said I think loads will still go.

I'm not prone to exaggeration, but I'm thinking .....

tenor.gif

Mate it doesn't take Nikola Tesla to figure out that more people would go if it was sunny. And if you read the later post I literally said I think loads will still go.
Mind take a cagoule and wrap up incase it's a little parky out.

It is going to be a day which will live long in the memory.Will be in the tens of thousands undoubtedly. Will be incredibly emotional and celebratory after 10 years of hell.
Nail on the head IITN.

And that's why we're coming up.

Saturday will be as you said, emotional and most certainly celebratory, to go through the last 10 years like we did and not have that release, I'd be forever questioning myself as to why we we're there on Saturday.

Was there at the start of this orchestrated attempt to ruin us and as I"ve said, will most certainly be there to see it's end.

Very much looking forward to Trophy Day in Glasgow.

WATP.

Look at the size of the last one that was done at a few hours notice... Its gonna be at least 20k and potentially much more.

Not been out in town for ages, does anyone have any ideas on boozers with outdoor areas that aren't fully booked.

Nail on the head IITN.

And that's why we're coming up.

Saturday will be as you said, emotional and most certainly celebratory, to go through the last 10 years like we did and not have that release, I'd be forever questioning myself as to why we we're there on Saturday.

Was there at the start of this orchestrated attempt to ruin us and as I"ve said, will most certainly be there to see it's end.

Very much looking forward to Trophy Day in Glasgow.

WATP.
Safe travel to you and yours @blueismycolour. Its long awaited and I don't have to tell you to enjoy every moment. I know that you will! Glasgow is waiting for you :))

Not going and it’s hard for me to make that decision as I’ve followed Rangers everywhere since my first game back in 1962 and seen so many highs and lows during that time. The last 10 years have been a journey that will never be repeated and we deserve the right to celebrate our 55th title. But unfortunately covid has had a devastating impact on my life and family and it’s for this reason only that I made the decision to not attend. I can honestly see over 20k attending George Square and wish I was going to be part of it but I will be there in spirit and will be raising a glass or two to the champions.
Just be very careful fellow bears as the Stazi will be out to make a name for themselves.
W.A.T.P.

Heading to my mates who over looks George Square. Absolutely buzzing for it. Going savour every last drop. Whiskey and contraband all day long to celebrate the famous boys in blue , the most successful team in football.
is your mate doing tickets?

edit - I have just realised someone has got in there first with that patter. Point still stands

I think your wrong on that one.

A lot of people couldn’t get through on the day we won the league as you couldn’t plan for it properly. Even then, thousands still showed up during a time where the lockdown restrictions were more severe. But this is different. People have known about this day for a month and I think they will show in large numbers to celebrate it.

Definitely!!

Think we’ll match Man City’s numbers the other night?

Well 24 of us off our supporters bus have booked a top floor apartment, just off George Sq, for our mega 55 party.

Throw in 14 of the old team, that'll appear once the Viceroy's beer garden shuts and that's Man City's numbers matched right away. B-)

We're gonna watch the game in the apartment, then jump on the subway over to Ibrox for the march.

Tomorrow's scenes will be something else.

Well 24 of us off our supporters bus have booked a top floor apartment, just off George Sq, for our mega 55 party.

Throw in 14 of the old team, that'll appear once the Viceroy's beer garden shuts and that's Man City's numbers matched right away. B-)

We're gonna watch the game in the apartment, then jump on the subway over to Ibrox for the march.

Tomorrow's scenes will be something else.
Give us a message me and the old man will be out would be good to see you all tomorrow.

Southsides number one

I was born under a Union Jack !

the Union Jack,Red White and Blue!

A mass gathering of Unionism I want to see everywhere under the failed SS govt up here and get it right up them every last stinking one of them!

55 have a great day,stay safe and party !

WATP GSTQ 55
Three cheers for the red white and blue three cheers for the red white and blue for the army and the navy and the ...

Il be on the EK Gerrard express train to destination 55. I will be armed with contraband a plenty and not one %^*& will be given.
What train are you getting. I'm up in Taynuilt just now and will miss the celebrations but my two lads are at home in Jackton and getting the train to Crossmyloof

The goosebumps have wee and truly kicked in. Have a great weekend bears!
This for me, reading through this thread. I think it is finally hitting home for me now, that we have actually won the league!!!!! Been waiting for so long for this and the hard times we have had to endure, have come to an end. Felt a bit subdued, when that lot dropped points and we won the league a number of weeks ago, for some reason. Had been waiting for so long to feel the euphoria again, especially having been a nervous wreck in the weeks leading up to it. The week before we won the league, I finally managed to convince myself that we weren't going to blow it, and bought red, white n blue balloons, 25-metres of bunting, smoke bombs, two No 5 three foot high helium balloons and they are going to be used this weekend.
As I say, the longer this week has gone on, the more I'm getting the buzz and excitement. I'm 55 years old and have seen us win the league plenty times over the years, but I actually feel young again.
Thank you Rangers for giving me this feeling again. This is emotional. This is what they do to you!!!!!

Between shite weather and some people still being skeptical to go into a large crowd be it because of the virus or what shites being fed into the media to try demonise anyone that goes, won't be surprised if a lot of folk opt out. Not for me though, I was 13 year old the last time we won the league and by %^*& I'll celebrate this one.
You were 13?.

Your old as fck haha

• Sad
Reactions: LD5
Humza's double standards and discrimination have just added to the turnout.
The evidence is out there.
What a sight it is going to be in their little republic with Union Jacks and Rangers colours all over the place.

About 8 of us booked into a flat near the squinty bridge. Watch the game and trophy lift there then over to Ibrox on foot for the celebrations and corteo. March to George sq, party, head back to flat for more partying.

Glasgow is red, white and blue.

Back