Glasgow Perthshire v kilbirnie

Got a text earlier to say the Kilbirnie supporters bus had been taken to a Police station in Glasgow and DNA was being taken from everyone.

I have no idea what went on here or who was at fault if indeed anything happened but the kilnirnie fans have been in a lot of trouble over last few months. They had a ground closure.

You’d think folk would need to be arrested and under investigation to have DNA taken, unless it was voluntary

Sounds awful though, how bad is your life that you’d be tooled up for a junior game

Know a boy who’s a bear but chucked going to games to follow kilbirnie. He posted a few videos today on his Snapchat of them all today. Deleted them pretty rapidly after the game!!

Fan was unresponsive and blue lightered to hospital, as far as led to believe no weapons had been used although forensics now on scene. Kilbirnie supporters bus were taken to Saracen police station.

Fan was unresponsive and blue lightered to hospital, as far as led to believe no weapons had been used although forensics now on scene. Kilbirnie supporters bus were taken to Saracen police station.
Mate if that wee guy passes away kilbirnie better hope he’s not related to anyone from that way that’s dodgy or they’re fucked.

Bullet through the head best outcome.

Asked my boy if he had heard anything as he’s from down that way and nothing as of yet but we will find out soon

Mate if that wee guy passes away kilbirnie better hope he’s not related to anyone from that way that’s dodgy or they’re fucked.

Bullet through the head best outcome.

Asked my boy if he had heard anything as he’s from down that way and nothing as of yet but we will find out soon
Well raised boy that. No grassing.

Kilbirnie fans are a liability to be honest

Bern told irs a local lad that was punched snd swallowed his tongue ... is dead another guy was beaten badly by the Kilbirnie fans fuking animals
If someone was killed I reckon it would be in the papers just now. Hopefully just people adding things to the original story.

Wtf is wrong with people. Sickening.
Exactly
Told the issue was Kilbirnie support renowned in the Junior world for causing trouble arrived in the middle of Possil where the shire ground is situated seeking out victims
The shire guys who would mainly be elderly or middle aged had enough hassle from them and phoned up their relatives of a similar age group to the Kilbirnie mob to render assistance
If anyone knows Possil it’s not known for shrinking violets
Result predictably mayhem

Very sad

Back