Glasgow Perthshire v kilbirnie

Kilbirnie Young Team plan their next move.

group-tractors-parked-up-young-farmers-line-row-all-different-makes-colours-show-70575426.jpg

:p
The blondies have some arses on them! :)
Apparently it was the lassies that ran amok on Saturday. The Kilbirnie equivalent of the wee lassie Brogan the Hamilton Accies casual.

Last edited:
My worry is the threat of trouble when Kilbirnie come back up to the area. Rossvale play them in December at Petershill and they are due up at St Roch's in
Forgot about that one, be interesting to see what the League come up with. Our game (Rossvale) v Kilbirnie was disrupted last season as well when the flares set of the fire alarms and the stadium had to be evacuated till the Fire Brigade turned up!
My experience of junior football goes back a long way
I clearly remember going to Auchinleck Cumnock and Kilbirnie for Scottish ties and always been trouble
At that time their support would always dwarf the likes of Petershill and even Pollok before they started winning SC
Their supporters inevitably had a huge crowd of local young supporters who went to the ground armed with drums and Buckie and wanted a scrap
Nothing much has changed
Sad really

You’re clueless. “The bams with carryouts at the back of the shed” are not mentally challenged minded at all.
I'm clueless on many matters, and I'll make my apologies on this statement if proven otherwise. But I do remember a few of them making statements that wouldn't have been made if they attended my school.

Not really the point of the thread but Glasgow Perthshire's pitch is one of the worst I've played on at that level. Tiny and you'd get a flatter surface on the moon.

Not really the point of the thread but Glasgow Perthshire's pitch is one of the worst I've played on at that level. Tiny and you'd get a flatter surface on the moon.
I remember when it was an ash park the last time i was there was around 8 years ago it was grass but very rough is still terrible

ffs we now have pirates. :D :D
The Pollok Pirates i tried to save them at Medda Park but we are fae Glasgow ya prick i said ok. At the end of the game they were waiting for them and they were shiting themselves. I went to the Polis and asked could you stop them ending up in Crosshouse. The Polis put them in minibuses and vans and took them down to the station

Last edited:
The Pollok Pirates i tried to save them at Medda Park but we are fae Glasgow ya prick i said ok. At the end of the game they were waiting for them and they were shiting themselves. I went to the Polis and asked could you stop them ending up in Crosshouse. The Polis put them in minibuses and vans and took them down to the station
Brilliant the pirate saviour all aboard me heartys:D

Brilliant the pirate saviour all aboard me heartys:D
They had a mile to walk a mile to the station and wanted walk down the Winton Road Myself and another 2 committee men stood at he Pollok fans (good guys) the "Pirates were acting the front bottom the whole 2nd half and were stopping people on the Winton Rd throwing bricks and bottles in the gardens on to the Pirates. I said do not go out that way and thats when one of them said we are fae Glasgow ya prick and thats when i said ok. If the Police had not took them to the station they would have ended up in Crosshouse. 100% true and any member on here will remember 12 years ago the Winton Rd was crazy.

They had a mile to walk a mile to the station and wanted walk down the Winton Road Myself and another 2 committee men stood at he Pollok fans (good guys) the "Pirates were acting the front bottom the whole 2nd half and were stopping people on the Winton Rd throwing bricks and bottles in the gardens on to the Pirates. I said do not go out that way and thats when one of them said we are fae Glasgow ya prick and thats when i said ok. If the Police had not took them to the station they would have ended up in Crosshouse. 100% true and any member on here will remember 12 years ago the Winton Rd was crazy.

Tough area down there.

I have witnessed stabbings slashings and shootings on winton Road all before I was 15 back in the day early 90s.

Was certainly an experience growing up round there and luckily it seems to be a bit more pleasant these days :)

One of the narrowest parks Iv played on. Throw ins getting tapped in at the back post
Keppoch Park was the narrowest i had seen until the Medda had to play a replay in the Scottish Cup against Shettleston at Greenfield, and they narrowed the pitch to minimum. ie just under 50 yards or 45 metres was ridiculous edit just told the width that day was 54 yards

Last edited:
One thing I learned at school is you do not %^*& with farmers , hard af they were at my school anyway.

Can't comment on the Kilbirnie young teams hardest or otherwise :))

Keppoch Park was the narrowest i had seen until the Medda had to play a replay in the Scottish Cup against Shettleston at Greenfield, and they narrowed the pitch to minimum. ie just under 50 yards or 45 metres was ridiculous edit just told the width that day was 54 yards

Another dump of a pitch.

Back