Glasgow Perthshire v kilbirnie

Never seen any proper aggro at a Johnstone Burgh match but I did see a ned scanty a lineman.

Another time someone on the Largs committee contested the result of the minute of the first goal raffle and started trying to remove items from the clubhouse up to the value of the prize which was pretty surreal.

Genuinely, they might be game and whatever but depending who’s been involved here at the possil end this isn’t wee guys having a square go at the football,

Seen many a square go when I went to the brothers that ends up with guys plugged to within an inch of their life and this is usually people who know each other, they won’t take this well and I think that kilbirnie and their young team might be in for a hell of a shock.

Did you, aye?

I drank in The Brothers for the best part of a decade, midweek and weekends, played in the pool league, took the pool team to play against other local pubs and vice versa. I also frequented the other pubs in Possil just as often and I seen one punch thrown in all that time.

One absolute lot of shit being spoken here :D The next time the teams meet there will be a bigger police presence and that will be it, not the bloodbath some people on here seem to think just because it was in Possil.

Did you, aye?

I drank in The Brothers for the best part of a decade, midweek and weekends, played in the pool league, took the pool team to play against other local pubs and vice versa. I also frequented the other pubs in Possil just as often and I seen one punch thrown in all that time.

One absolute lot of shit being spoken here :D The next time the teams meet there will be a bigger police presence and that will be it, not the bloodbath some people on here seem to think just because it was in Possil.

The bloodbath is because of kilbirnie not possil! Get with it.

There's a reason Millwall don't got there...

Did you, aye?

Aye a did, I said I drank in the brothers and when leaving there, I seen loads of trouble, certain families out on the main road leaving other cunts lying in the street plugged or left in a bad way.

You’re talking about playing in pool leagues ffs, the brothers was open to 2/3am, unless it was the midnight pool league you were in I doubt that you’d a been playing pool at that time.

You also seem to forget the pool table was in the bar and the lounge was where the “dancing” part of the brothers was.

Next you’ll be saying Framptons used to be a place you’d go to drop McDonald’s off to
Homeless chaps and would open its doors for the cities poor

I did wonder why Kilbirnie were looking to play a match against PSG, makes sense now but, must be a sort of farmers league super cup

Screenshot-2022-09-27-11-07-20-861-com-twitter-android.jpg
Screenshot-2022-09-27-11-06-05-866-com-twitter-android.jpg

The Ladeside committee have always been good decent football people imo and the above was excellent what the Committee has posted Well Done

They best make hay and leave the rural area though the kilbirnie crew will be trying to make scarecrows of them.

Aye a did, I said I drank in the brothers and when leaving there, I seen loads of trouble, certain families out on the main road leaving other cunts lying in the street plugged or left in a bad way.

You’re talking about playing in pool leagues ffs, the brothers was open to 2/3am, unless it was the midnight pool league you were in I doubt that you’d a been playing pool at that time.

You also seem to forget the pool table was in the bar and the lounge was where the “dancing” part of the brothers was.

Next you’ll be saying Framptons used to be a place you’d go to drop McDonald’s off to

Yes, I played in the pool league. I also drank there every other day as it was my local, lived literally around the corner from it and was very often in the lounge at weekends until 2/3am.

Rough place, yes, but never once encountered any drama of note. Maybe I was just lucky over that decade.

The Ladeside committee have always been good decent football people imo and the above was excellent what the Committee has posted Well Done

Feel sorry for the Committee and the genuine Ladeside fans.

I was involved in a Junior club for best part of two decades and we had to deal with a similar situation, when almost overnight a group of neds decided to latch onto "supporting" the team.

Most would sneak, knowing that the Committee would let them as it wasn't worth the bother. They would occasionally throw bottles etc. We would get a fine, but also face the embarrassment of having to apologise to referees, opposition etc etc.

We tried banning them but, with no Police support, stewards etc. Nobody, understandably volunteered to actually enforce it. Especially when those that did were threatened etc.

They eventually moved onto being scum elsewhere and the club returned to normal, but not before a few Committee guys chucked it and the club was £100s worse off.

They also had 2 pool tables in the lounge.

‘unless it was the midnight pool league you were in I doubt that you’d a been playing pool at that time.’

One of those brilliant responses, that is so simple, yet makes me laugh for a good while :))

Anyway, hope all involved are fine. I don’t frequent the junior scene, but have heard of the local side getting involved in some scuffles.

You are aware a couple of Kilbirnie fans took a sore one and the Glasgow Perthshire fans weren't the innocent, wee angels they're being portrayed to be?

Kilbirnie fans got hurt? How? Thought they were the Millwall of rural Ayrshire.

What an incredibly pathetic existence. Getting done for attempted murder of someone you likely don’t have a clue who they are in the name of Junior football?
Throw away the key.
Now we're getting somewhere.

Back