Glasgow Pubs for Saturday

RaoulDuke11

To watch the game in.

Can anyone recommend anywhere.

I would like to be at or around the stadium at full time before heading into George Square - so I assume Louden is the best bet? If so, what are the chances of getting in as I'm assuming it'll be rammed.

To watch the game in.

I would like to be at or around the stadium at full time before heading into George Square - so I assume Louden is the best bet? If so, what are the chances of getting in as I'm assuming it'll be rammed.

No indoor pubs until Monday 17th May, I can't imagine any pubs will be showing the game outdoors other than The Louden on saturday.

To watch the game in.

You answered your own question, it will be rammed :)

To watch the game in.

Good luck.

To watch the game in.

The Louden on Copland road is fully booked.

No offense OP but did you think this post through at all ?

On a serious note-the OP states he would like to be in or around the stadium at full time.

Are people really wanting to be at the stadium when we lift the trophy and effectively miss witnessing it?

I assumed the march to George Square would take place a bit later once folk had watched the game and presentation-obviously there were great scenes at the gates after the St Mirren game but I can’t fathom being outside and not seeing Tav lift the trophy on Saturday.

I’m sorry OP but have you been sleeping/dead or just not a clue of what’s been going on up here? Do you really not know the pubs are not open inside for an alcoholic drink and very few have TVs outside? Apart from the Louden all I can think of is The Old Schoolhouse in Woodlands

On a serious note-the OP states he would like to be in or around the stadium at full time.

Are people really wanting to be at the stadium when we lift the trophy and effectively miss witnessing it?

I assumed the march to George Square would take place a bit later once folk had watched the game and presentation-obviously there were great scenes at the gates after the St Mirren game but I can’t fathom being outside and not seeing Tav lift the trophy on Saturday.

It's not really "seeing it" though - it's just some high def picture on the TV ;)

Besides, with social media I'll be able to see it pretty much 'as live' and then watch the infinite reruns on YouTube later that day.

I'd rather be there and feel some kind of connection, then head into george square.

To watch the game in.

If you manage to find somewhere indoors that's opened let me know and I'll buy you a pint.

Are the televisions still all on mute ?

Think Scotland was the only place in world where this was the case.
No even any background music on in restaurants. :oops:

I was in TGI's last week and music was playing.

Reactions: SSR
It's not really "seeing it" though - it's just some high def picture on the TV ;)

Besides, with social media I'll be able to see it pretty much 'as live' and then watch the infinite reruns on YouTube later that day.

I'd rather be there and feel some kind of connection, then head into george square.
This.

I'll leave for Ibrox/GS at FT; I'll tape the presentation and watch at my leisure; it's all about the party on Saturday.

Louden had the commentary on last week for the OF game

Reactions: SSR

Yes there was........................................... They just turned the volume down though!!;)

It’s all pre bookings for beer gardens and the like. If you haven’t booked by now, likely they are all full and you won’t get in. The majority in Glasgow do not have screens anyway to watch football on.

George Square you’ll be lucky if the bars with outside areas there remain open due to the blue tsunami

You must be joking. Surely.
e95sJkv.gif

If you nip round to the front door of Ibrox and ask for a Steven Gerrard, just tell them Walter Smith sent you round, you'll be fine

For those thinking about a carry out mind and buy local and take with you. Mind in the Manchester the shops in the city centre were sold out of drink very quickly.

Some entrepreneurial local scallys were driving into town with crates of lager and bottles of whisky/vodka at seriously inflated prices they bought at the big Tesco's B-D

Back