Glasgow Times Comment, did we aye?

I’ve noticed this is the latest message being driven out of Celtic Park - Rangers fans did the same to Gerrard. You’ll notice this comment popping up more and more.

It is simply their propaganda machine in full flow.

I’m genuinely baffled by that pile of pish from the mentally challenged fantasist.

Like you, I don’t know a single bear who has EVER wanted Gerrard offloaded, nor do I know anyone who has ever called him a 19th Century Terrorist. We’re all very aware he was educated in an RC school. So fûcking what? None of us cares.

I really thought I couldn’t hate the mhanky green and grey paedo protecting hordes any more than I already do and then they never fail to outdo themselves.

Not a grain of truth in anything that weirdo has said there. None.

Steve Gerrard has not won a single trophy since he took over 3 years ago.
Celtic have won every national trophy during the same time. They get put out the diddy cup, having lost their first cup match in 36, and they are rioting.

What about Manchester?
Same as Burnley, Lincoln, Emirates and a host of other places in England where the scum support are reviled to the point that few want them down there for friendlies.
So not the same.
They do it everywhere they go.
A mix of Rangers supporting neds, other teams, police and council ineptitude and a one off situation v continual thuggery everywhere they go.

Steve Gerrard has not won a single trophy since he took over 3 years ago.
Celtic have won every national trophy during the same time. They get put out the diddy cup, having lost their first cup match in 36, and they are rioting.
The petulant child of Scottish football. Having engineered every advantage going, the wheels are still falling off and they can’t handle it.

The petulant child of Scottish football. Having engineered every advantage going, the wheels are still falling off and they can’t handle it.

If we can manage to win this title Balogun just watch the fireworks then and I'm bloody sure their will be violence in the streets,Sunday was just a taster of what's to come for the celtic board and whoever happens to be their manager.

If we can manage to win this title Balogun just watch the fireworks then and I'm bloody sure their will be violence in the streets,Sunday was just a taster of what's to come for the celtic board and whoever happens to be their manager.
Yes mate, you absolutely know there will be bloodshed when we win the title.

Meet Mark Allen who was first comment on a piece where oor super branded celtic fans nut cases

First post always nails it as we say....

Sit back grab a beer

They seriously are now officially gone tonto

8McCoist appears like a bad smell at every opportunity. Did you offer the same support to Slippy last year, when you're fans were calling for his head? Were you left with a bad taste in your mouth, when your fans accused Gerard of throwing the league, because he was a Fen*** Bas****. Did it leave a bad taste in you mouth, when the same fans were calling for your head?
I agree with you that these fans are a disgrace. If Neil goes, that will be a decision for the club management to make. Mob rule will not make that decision.

That yins no right in the heid ..seriously?

What is this about??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You would think they where the first team to lose 10 in a row,it’s the hatred that consumes them in everything they do.

I think it is fair to say that there have been fans calling for SG to be gone when we have been in the doldrums earlier this year. But equally there were plenty backing him to come good.

But I certainly don’t remember any mobs storming Ibrox and chucking lumps of fencing and even the odd shark at the polis.

And that mob have previous for abusing the polis, even when they have been winning.

What about Manchester?
Same as Burnley, Lincoln, Emirates and a host of other places in England where the scum support are reviled to the point that few want them down there for friendlies.
Don't forget Sunderland and 'cushiongate' as well ;)

If anything last year the press were trying to push the "sack Gerrard", it was the fans who were saying no to it.
Exactly this the cup defeat was as low as I'd felt for a long time, and up there with any capitulation Warburton or Pedro served up but that is only due to the high expectations that Gerrard had for once genuinely, given us something to believe in. Helped massively with his Euro exploits and beating them away, the performance in the LC Final showed us we were on the right tracks. The press pushed it as you say as Gerrard out, most of us thought well what's the alternative? And is this is far as he can take us?

Last edited:
There may have been some wanting rid of Gerrard after some bad results but we would never shout abuse at him or sing songs about him or anyone else getting shot by a terrorist organisation like they did with Rodgers that is solely poet behaviour .

I’ve noticed this is the latest message being driven out of Celtic Park - Rangers fans did the same to Gerrard. You’ll notice this comment popping up more and more.

It is simply their propaganda machine in full flow.

It is utter nonsense. I've just posted about the supports relationship with Gerrard on another thread, whilst it was most definitely strained and a lot felt it was better to move on, it was absolutely %^*& all like anything that mob have been upto the past few days.

They are utterly obsessed with religion.

the first person I saw even mentioning that BB crossed himself after he scored at the weekend was a demented mentally challenged who drew attention to it for all the ‘uproar it would cause’

Literally don’t know any Rangers fan anywhere who bothers with that. A team that wins, nothing else.

Meet Mark Allen who was first comment on a piece where oor super branded celtic fans nut cases

Sit back grab a beer

8McCoist appears like a bad smell at every opportunity. Did you offer the same support to Slippy last year, when you're fans were calling for his head? Were you left with a bad taste in your mouth, when your fans accused Gerard of throwing the league, because he was a Fen*** Bas****. Did it leave a bad taste in you mouth, when the same fans were calling for your head?
I agree with you that these fans are a disgrace. If Neil goes, that will be a decision for the club management to make. Mob rule will not make that decision.

Magic that Super Ally’s input is being appreciated as it should.

Sit back grab a beer

They are so desperate for Stevie G to be a 19th Century Terrorist it's embarrassing. GSTQ

What about Manchester?
A city that could not cope with the sheer volume of Rangers supporters trying to watch a European final on large screens.
Resulted in a bit of litter (which on subsequent visits for music events is not alien to Manchester city centre) and less arrests that they get on a Monday night. According to some bar staff, the greatest day they have ever had at their work, bigger and better anything United or Citeh have ever done. A proper all day party.

Sit back grab a beer

I don't have a clue whats going on here

Sit back grab a beer

Watch out for low-flying sharks.

Latest posts

Back