Glasgow tomorrow

This is from the twitter of this guy
@graemebrown86 who I am assuming lives in the merchant city area as, he was posting on Twitter yesterday about the residents that have to live there.

FxKIEKDXoAcWJ0O

I was in a taxi in Belfast and the driver said Frampton had both sides paying to watch him. I watched his fight in the Duke of York and the entire pub went nuts when he won. I don't think conlan is similar.
Frampton does more or less but Conlan is openly an IRA loving wanker as proved in the past with certain entrance songs he’s pondlife and bang average as well the wee 19th Century Terrorist rat

Imagine my surprise at there being absolutely nothing in the morning papers about the jolly craicsters and their japes. It's almost like they're not held to the same standards as us :rolleyes:
No one was waving Union flags. For some reason the waving of a foreign flag in this country is more socially acceptable and I think we all know why. If that was a street party and the club was affiliated with a team waving the St.George cross then it would have had riot cops and outrage from the SNP Twitterarti …and we all know why.
Scotland is riddled from top to bottom with anti English/British racism but it’s all swept Under the carpet and we all know why.

Where did the rumours that they were stabbing each other originate?

You just know this will never be sanctioned for us when we win the title, but it will be a permanent event for them when they win a trophy.

Haven't seen too much pearl clutching from the trendy Glasgow social media elite. In fact I haven't seen any. Perhaps they don't care for benches and flowers as much as they led us to believe.

Where did the rumours that they were stabbing each other originate?

You just know this will never be sanctioned for us when we win the title, but it will be a permanent event for them when they win a trophy.

Haven't seen too much pearl clutching from the trendy Glasgow social media elite. In fact I haven't seen any. Perhaps they don't care for benches and flowers as much as they led us to believe.
FxMyZhCXgAEAjsa

my neighbour is anurse at the royal a&e
they asked her to come in last night for an extra shift due to the stabbings etc

My mum was working last night in the hospital and was numerous people in with stabbings and slashed. 10year old stabbed in the neck and a 75 year old woman who was just passing
Disgusting if true. Everyone should be able to enjoy themselves without having to worry about being caught up in situations like this. If it was getting out of hand, the police should have stepped in and put a stop to it earlier.

The sub-human vermin have a free reign to do as they please, thanks to PS and the authorities.
Expect it to get much worse. Now that PS have been declared institutionally racist, sectarian and suffer from pretty much every phobia, officers will be very wary of who they target in fear of being on the wrong end of an accusation. Scotland is one seriously fukd up little place.

Disgusting if true. Everyone should be able to enjoy themselves without having to worry about being caught up in situations like this. If it was getting out of hand, the police should have stepped in and put a stop to it earlier.
unfortunately it is true - just hope the young kid is alright. its not laughable
with young kids been seriously injured. prob wont be reported tho

Can't see the SNP sending in the riot cops they are already 10% DOWN in the opinion polls can't afford to lose any more of their voters/cult members.
You may have noticed no Useless or Dormant or Meatloaf impersonator to condemn the mindless stabbings , damage to a Historic Scotland building (again), the litter etc, the only condemnation will be from the Greens as all they broken bottles can't be used for the bottle deposit return scheme.
No doubt the Labour MP will be 'disappointed' NOT disgusted just the same as he was last year,
Looking forward to all these dawn raids planned for the 32 of Julember after a Catholic Sheriff has signed all these arrest warrants and been agreed by the PF Office and that PS will have safely kept all the evidence.

It's fucking crazy when you think about it if there has been multiple stabbings and hospitals declaring emergencies and not a single member of the media or politican is talking about it,that's how far we have came in this country and those dirty 19th Century Terrorist bastards have infiltrated every part of society in this once great country.

Celebrate all they want. It’s the rank hypocrisy that makes me angry.

No posed emergency staff photos, no photo opportunities for the head of the council with refuse collectors, no itemised bills, no matter to be raised in parliament. The othering of Rangers fans continues unabated.

In 2021, the celebrations in George Square should have been pulled up on regarding Covid restrictions. But look back, that wasn’t the issue ‘society had’, it was for the exact same things witnessed yesterday.

Evening Times

This is what we are up against the Evening Times has a piece Celtic fans celebrating in City Centre.
The times article is disgusting. Glorifying the drinking of Buckie, no doubt a major factor in many of the crimes the paper reports on. Underage drinking evident. A newspaper where many of the journalists will rally against toxic masculinity - but not when it’s a mob of Celtic fans.

No surprise really as it’s just an extension of the National in terms of staffing.

The state of that place is a disgrace.

The utter abuse we Rangers fans took for celebrating a first title in 10 years and the way we celebrated it was to be enjoyed and yet we were totally bastardised by the media for it.

This mob cause it two years on the trot and not a single derogatory word is said.

If you didn’t know the media was biased towards that lot before now, well you fucking do now because it’s as plain as the nose on your face.

By all means celebrate, but Jesus Christ man, the state of the gaff and not a single bad word said about it speaks more than volumes about the state of Glasgow and who runs it.

Once again the rank hypocrisy of the Scottish media, journalists and politicians is shining through.

The truth is its doesn't matter whether the crowd are wearing red, white and blue or green and white, if they are singing the sash or the fields of anthenray, if you get thousands of pished up folk drinking all day in the streets of Glasgow you are going to get bother. It's just they way things are in this part of the world.

The difference is they have a machine behind them to cover it up.

So Police Scotland have released a statement proving once again that the media in Scotland have been completely captured by celtic.

"Three people were seriously assaulted in three separate incidents during the event. A 31-year-old man remains in a serious condition within Queen Elizabeth University Hospital after being attacked. Two other men, aged 33 and 19, were treated at hospital after being assaulted and have since been discharged"

Tragic bastard came into the local with a shellick flag wrapped around him as if he was superman. Plenty of bluenoses in the building, he was impressing nobody. Walked past me heading for the toilet and I said to him "your dress is falling off mate". Never seen someone so beeling :D

Job done
There's no coming back from that mate, nailed him with that patter...

Back