Glaswegian loyal. Buses from Hamburg v Midtjylland

We will be running buses from hamburg on the day of the game returning to hamburg straight after the match. Anybody wanting seats just pm.

Hi mate, did you say (if we qualify) there would be a sash bash in Hamburg on the Wed and Thurs nights too? ...............roughly what sort of cost are you looking at for the bus please? Trying to work out budget and chance booking flights.

Hi mate, did you say (if we qualify) there would be a sash bash in Hamburg on the Wed and Thurs nights too? ...............roughly what sort of cost are you looking at for the bus please? Trying to work out budget and chance booking flights.
M8 I've not had a price back from the bus company. The tankstelle will be open for us both days

In hamburg by chance from the 8th until the 11th things worked out well, will apply for ticket via travel club will be one person only so hopefully if I get one can get on bus

Have a look at BedPark as another cheap hotel option - they have a few in Hamburg, I used one in June when I was over for the World Cup of Darts.

Flights looking pricey from mani so thinking of flying to hannover and train it up to hamburg on the Wed. Will check them hotels now

Back