Glaswegian loyal Dusseldorf to Luxembourg bus

Anybody owned up to spewing on the driver on bus 3 ?
He was part of my group. He wont hear the end of it for a long time thats for sure. Obviously apologised for it happening but theres not much he could of done, woke up and was sick straight away.

Cheers again for the Glassy boys for organising the buses, and especially those on bus 3. The club would of been proud of our songs

He was part of my group. He wont hear the end of it for a long time thats for sure. Obviously apologised for it happening but theres not much he could of done, woke up and was sick straight away.

Cheers again for the Glassy boys for organising the buses, and especially those on bus 3. The club would of been proud of our songs

Wasn’t trying to make a lady's front bottom of the boy by asking. It was a good laugh and that’s another wee funny part of the trip. By the time word spread to the back the story had grew arms and legs that it was a mystery spewed and nobody knew who it was

The fellow Bear who had an accident had behaved impeccably the whole trip and will be welcome back on our buses anytime. He without sin can cast the first stone.

Thanks to all who travelled with us for all the laughs. Glassy Bus 3 convenor.

Was on bus 3 mate cheers to you all for sorting it all again.

Well done to all those Glaswegian members who ran buses. B. P. W. J. G. Great job done by all. And to everyone that travelled with us
Sorry G you ll no be happy me saying your Glaswegian member lol lol thanks again m8 for helping us out along with you dad

Back