Glaswegian loyal Dusseldorf to Luxembourg bus

Bri RTID

Official Ticketer
Glaswegian loyal will be running a bus / buses to the match in Luxembourg From Dusseldorf.

Pm me or steincolin if interested

Details be out asap
We have seats left on our 5th bus

B

Last edited:
Might be interested as likely flying into Dusseldorf on Wednesday evening and back to Croatia on Friday. Assume the bus will go down Thursday morning back after the game?

Cannot wait for this. I have a few names aswell H. I think they will gradually start coming in over the next couple days.

Really looking forward to this. Thank you to those of you who go out your way to organise this and open it up to non members.

names building up now
What time roughly will bus be leaving Dusseldorf on the Thursday morning mate? Just looking at flights to see if it’s possible, will be just back at work from 2 weeks in Tenerife and only be able to get the Thursday/Friday off.
Cheers

There is a few seats left. Once this bus is full that will be it. So if your thinking about it let us know soon

Where’s the best hotel in Düsseldorf to book on Wednesday night to be near where buses leave?, our flight on Friday is at 6:50 so pointless with hotel on Thursday

Back