Glaswegian Loyal - "Waiting For The Bus" picture

Is this " The Counting House Loyal " :cool:

HamburgFansMeedjah.jpg

The Counting House pic is actually Hamburg fans. I was hoping someone would have picked up on it...... sadly not.

Do you know them mate? This is going to sound a bit strange, but the guy with his back to the camera in the leather jacket looks like a German guy that was in BF4 at one of our games this season towards the end of the season. I’m probably miles off but my nose is bothering me:p

Do you know them mate? This is going to sound a bit strange, but the guy with his back to the camera in the leather jacket looks like a German guy that was in BF4 at one of our games this season towards the end of the season. I’m probably miles off but my nose is bothering me:p

No. I don't know any Hamburg fans.

That pic was taken in 2009 as the media interviewed them outside The Counting House.

Going by the looks on their faces, it seems more a case of the bus has gone rather than still to arrive. Guy on the left is even pointing towards the missed bus!

Going by the looks on their faces, it seems more a case of the bus has gone rather than still to arrive. Guy on the left is even pointing towards the missed bus!
Well the driver is in the pic lol. The bus was actually under the bridge to the right of the pic

There were Hertha Berlin fans I think in the Broomloan Front this season maybe like five of them. Anyone know why? Always see Hamburg fans over and vice versa.

Back