Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
i havent got you down ? who booked you on ? or did you book through the boy who does twitter? hes still to send me his names
We are down as Stevenston Cross Keys mate, I think there are 8 or 10 names down. I’m not sure where it was booked to be honest, I was late to the party with booking this trip. I can get the individual names sent to you if you need them today though bud.

ahalfallover

We are down as Stevenston Cross Keys mate, I think there are 8 or 10 names down. I’m not sure where it was booked to be honest, I was late to the party with booking this trip. I can get the individual names sent to you if you need them today though bud.
I have about 9/10 down under that RSC name mate
Its Brian here

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I have about 9/10 down under that RSC name mate
Its Brian here
That will be us then mate. Do you have the individual names? I take it you take the names on Twitter and H takes them on here?
Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else? :D

ahalfallover

That will be us then mate. Do you have the individual names? I take it you take the names on Twitter and H takes them on here?
Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else?
I take them on Facebook
We have 3 channel's to take names from so each one of us does one channel

ahalfallover

Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else?
Wouldn't be me re albufeira

Reason being when we got up morning after Britannia bar was closed so we went to the tavern next to it till around 5pm then taxi to airport , was however in Britannia night before game

Big X

Official Ticketer
Any suggestions for flights home from Lisbon on Friday to either Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Mate was supposed to book them on Friday as I done the out bound ones and he’s not bothered.

Unreal the flight I had told him to book from Porto-Dublin-Glasgow was only £42 probably sold out now or a silly price.

Would be willing to go from Lisbon just don’t fancy sitting in an airport for 10 hours after 3 heavy days on the bevvy, but it might be the only option.
I appreciate you’ probably sorted now but flights on the Friday from Porto via Frankfurt to Manchester are quite cheap if you’re still looking.

steincolin

Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else? :D
I'm on here. halfallover fb and jonnyha off here is twitter

LarkfiedLoyalNS

I appreciate you’ probably sorted now but flights on the Friday from Porto via Frankfurt to Manchester are quite cheap if you’re still looking.
Thanks mate. Looks the best option yet. Still nothing booked.

Considering leaving it until start of October see if prices dip a bit like they did for Vienna but it’s taking the chance!

davmcc

Official Ticketer
How many people are travelling through to Rotterdam on the glassy buses?

Gramps1

Official Ticketer

Least the tunes will be no bad at half time for the lads that are wired :)

Last edited:

steincolin

Prices to Lisbon have come down in price from Manchester and Leeds if anyone still looking . Good price from stansted if anybody in that area

derbybear

I never said a definite time, as we were waiting on people people booking flights getting to lisbon on the Thursday ,we try to cater for everybody as in flights getting in and getting people to the the city of the game
Any idea on time and where departing from? Need to see how many museums I can fit in.