Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

steincolin

Sent across payment last night for a Portuguese Benfica fan as he doesn't have a UK bank account.

He loves Rangers now and I'm trying to get him to sign up on here as he done it all via twitter.

He's only a young lad going on his own to his first Rangers game (if he gets a ticket) so look after him please :D
Send him my number m8 we're there wed

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
@steincolin Is there any room left on the Amsterdam to Rotterdam buses mate? I’m looking for one more seat. Sent a pm but appreciate the Porto trip might be taking up your time at the moment.

superstar304

Official Ticketer
Are there seats still available? Would be looking for 2 but need to know what time ur leaving Amsterdam first as looking at flights arriving on thursday

steincolin

H, could you PM me the itinerary if you’ve it finalised?
I've not got bus number ect done yet and final details done. Still working with bus company every day as we're not allowed in Rotterdam before a certain time the ob are saying. Or do you mean just the basic info?

Toproadloyal

I've not got bus number ect done yet and final details done. Still working with bus company every day as we're not allowed in Rotterdam before a certain time the ob are saying. Or do you mean just the basic info?
No worries, I thought it had been sorted.

If I remember right the last time the police had checkpoints entering Rotterdam where they checked for tickets before letting the bus through.