Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

I never said a definite time, as we were waiting on people people booking flights getting to lisbon on the Thursday ,we try to cater for everybody as in flights getting in and getting people to the the city of the game
No worries mate, wasnt any sort of dig or anything, just curious coz a was looking at flights into Lisbon.
Always nice to get a few hours drinking with the fans in the city.

No worries mate, wasnt any sort of dig or anything, just curious coz a was looking at flights into Lisbon.
Always nice to get a few hours drinking with the fans in the city.
I know you werent m8,was just explaining the reasons,but as it happens we ll be leaving earlier as no flights to wait on

Are you staying in lisbon on the wed night and travelling to porto on thurs morn? Looking at wed-fri return flights from manchester cheers

Also you staying in porto the thurs of straigjt back to lisbon?

Planning anything for that night? I land at 6pm, straight to digs then out to get a feed & a drink or 5. There was a guy recommended his mates sports bar. Wonder if they'd put the tunes on
we get there about 2pm,so be hotel then a pub

Are you staying in lisbon on the wed night and travelling to porto on thurs morn? Looking at wed-fri return flights from manchester cheers

Also you staying in porto the thurs of straigjt back to lisbon?
Going to Porto Day of the game and straight back to Lisbon after the game

Could possibly be interested in Amsterdam bus mate 4/5 of us flying into Amsterdam from belfast. What’s the times?

Planning anything for that night? I land at 6pm, straight to digs then out to get a feed & a drink or 5. There was a guy recommended his mates sports bar. Wonder if they'd put the tunes on
trying to pm you but saying not allowed m8,as i dont have you down for porto bus ? did you book on twitter?

Could possibly be interested in Amsterdam bus mate 4/5 of us flying into Amsterdam from belfast. What’s the times?
It being a 18-55 ko i would say 15-30 ,still working it out with bus company,trying to get all the buses 85 seaters there trying to work with us so they can have enough at this time

Sorted mate as theres an early morning flight from Lisbon back to manchester but was considering staying in Porto the thurs and getting a later flight home

A few are on that flight home then a train from the airport up the road is £30.

Aye, think JM is on my flight back, may catch a lift back up the road if he has enough room in the car.

On the wednesday im doing

Glasgow-Dublin-Stansted-Lisbon

Lisbon-Dublin-Glasgow on the Friday
could you not get glasgow stansted lisbon.some of our lot doing that or maybe Edinburgh

could you not get glasgow stansted lisbon.some of our lot doing that or maybe Edinburgh

By the time i booked it everything was quite excessive, think this was one of the cheapest ways i found so just went with it, no doubt i'll meet them in Stansted:rolleyes: :D

i havent got you down ? who booked you on ? or did you book through the boy who does twitter? hes still to send me his names

We are down as Stevenston Cross Keys mate, I think there are 8 or 10 names down. I’m not sure where it was booked to be honest, I was late to the party with booking this trip. I can get the individual names sent to you if you need them today though bud.

We are down as Stevenston Cross Keys mate, I think there are 8 or 10 names down. I’m not sure where it was booked to be honest, I was late to the party with booking this trip. I can get the individual names sent to you if you need them today though bud.
I have about 9/10 down under that RSC name mate
Its Brian here

I have about 9/10 down under that RSC name mate
Its Brian here

That will be us then mate. Do you have the individual names? I take it you take the names on Twitter and H takes them on here?
Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else? :D

That will be us then mate. Do you have the individual names? I take it you take the names on Twitter and H takes them on here?
Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else?
I take them on Facebook
We have 3 channel's to take names from so each one of us does one channel

Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else?
Wouldn't be me re albufeira

Reason being when we got up morning after Britannia bar was closed so we went to the tavern next to it till around 5pm then taxi to airport , was however in Britannia night before game

Any suggestions for flights home from Lisbon on Friday to either Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Mate was supposed to book them on Friday as I done the out bound ones and he’s not bothered.

Unreal the flight I had told him to book from Porto-Dublin-Glasgow was only £42 probably sold out now or a silly price.

Would be willing to go from Lisbon just don’t fancy sitting in an airport for 10 hours after 3 heavy days on the bevvy, but it might be the only option.
I appreciate you’ probably sorted now but flights on the Friday from Porto via Frankfurt to Manchester are quite cheap if you’re still looking.

Btw, was it you we spoke to in The Britannia Bar in Albuifera the night after the St Joseph’s game? Or am I getting you mixed up with somebody else? :D
I'm on here. halfallover fb and jonnyha off here is twitter

I appreciate you’ probably sorted now but flights on the Friday from Porto via Frankfurt to Manchester are quite cheap if you’re still looking.

Thanks mate. Looks the best option yet. Still nothing booked.

Considering leaving it until start of October see if prices dip a bit like they did for Vienna but it’s taking the chance!

Thanks mate. Looks the best option yet. Still nothing booked.

Considering leaving it until start of October see if prices dip a bit like they did for Vienna but it’s taking the chance!

Ignore...im looking at wrong dates.

How many people are travelling through to Rotterdam on the glassy buses?

Least the tunes will be no bad at half time for the lads that are wired :)

Last edited:
Prices to Lisbon have come down in price from Manchester and Leeds if anyone still looking . Good price from stansted if anybody in that area

Back